**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Went to the outlet in Aurora IL to ask for the USA windrunner. They didn't have it but did offer to order it for me. Originally they said it was going to be $120, but I asked if I can have 40% off since the rest of their USA tshirt were 40% off. They ended up giving the 40% off to me. So I got the USA windrunner for $70. 

Great way to start a Monday. 

Any idea where they ordered from since its sold out online? from another store?

Ya thats what I was wondering. The two pants I posted both TF with different colored drawstrings. I was just wondering if they fit differently since I have read before the fit of the TF pants has varied from year to year.

Well the first part is figuring out what the pants are in the picture you provided. Then we can help you more.

TF doesn't vary from yr to yr. there has been 3 iterations of them since 2012 ( I think thats when they first dropped). The 3rd version which is a completely different sku just released a few months ago. The red tapered tag version popped up bout 1.5 yrs ago.

Your best bet is to hit up an NFS/NCS and try them on you wont find 545343 TF in a nikestore

Well the first part is figuring out what the pants are in the picture you provided. Then we can help you more.

TF doesn't vary from yr to yr. there has been 3 iterations of them since 2012 ( I think thats when they first dropped). The 3rd version which is a completely different sku just released a few months ago. The red tapered tag version popped up bout 1.5 yrs ago.

They dropped August 2013.  

Caved and picked this up with a 20% off I had laying around..  
smokin.gif

Last edited:
My Volt TF pants go perfect with my Jordan XIV Indiglos.
nthat.gif

I've lost weight, 220 now, down from 240.  Sold my XL pants when I was bigger and got all XXL TF pants. Wonder if I could fit the XL better now??

Haven't worn any tech fleece pants since probably april. Threw them on to put in a raffle ticket for the 1s last night and I forgot how comfortable and light they are. I've been wearing denim and twill pants all summer for work so it was a welcome change up.
View media item 2150710

Random TF/TK pieces coming soon....
805144-011

832178-060

832178-100

832180-429

832182-091

832186-091

white TK :smokin

so is that going to be a third itteration of the pants now? Liberos, Joggers and these? or are those the same as the joggers?

Back
Top Bottom