**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

That's kind of a weird trade. Ask for 40% and in return give them a 15% code [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Not how I see it. I wouldn't even call it s trade cause It's not like we're trading one time use codes. The person with swoosh wouldn't be losing a thing. Their swoosh disco is permanent for them and stackable with the 15% off code

Not how I see it. I wouldn't even call it s trade cause It's not like we're trading one time use codes. The person with swoosh wouldn't be losing a thing. Their swoosh disco is permanent for them and stackable with the 15% off code

Your code will work with a swoosh account??

^ it's been on there. I thought it was on clearance already.
Haha just sorted products by newest and realised that it dropped around the same time as the college week zero stuff so it has probably been on there a while ! 

Must have missed it the last few times, still gonna wait for that clearance price drop though :wink: 

Trying to get someone clipped for stacking a outside coupon with swoosh
laugh.gif
clearly this isnt something i knew wasnt okay. still doesnt change the fact that its a free 15% off code

i dont mess with TF as much anymore but ive helped enough people here and there to warrant a little good karma coming my way.

I have a swoosh account and stacking it with a random code can get you in some sticky business [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Nike LP department can easily trace back a coupon code to its original owner. Like others have said DONT RISK IT
thats fine, forget the code. doesnt mean a swoosher cant help me out. ill pay whatever it cost for the windrunner plus shipping to me once they get it from nike. no need to put their account at risk

Y'all lagging trying to stack up coupons with swoosh accounts. By the time you get coupons these will be sold out. Only xl, xxl avail now

@aj11fan Thanks for the heads up stacked the deal with Discover Deals. Just the disco I was waiting for.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom