**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I got that black and grey windrunner . Prob my fav piece so far
Been eyeing it too. Probably wait until it comes down in price. Sold my Heather Grey TF Windrunner a while back in hopes of scoring this in the spring/early summer

Sadly I will only have one day to shop so hopefully the discount gods are on my side

Bro don't need to spend too long. Once you are familiar with the store, you are in and out in 5-10 minutes. Just need to check the men's athletic section and the shoes, for the most part. If you got time, you can search in the coats to see if anything got misplaced, but generally nike's in the active section.

24327462_2041877082712360_6602563931770716160_n.jpg

Still think this is the best TF windrunner color combo.

So seems I’m looking to shop on ‘Presidents Day’. How good are the deals compared to Black Friday?

Anyone wanna spare a survey coupon? I’d spot you one back when I’m done at the factory store

What’s the difference between the Advance 15 Knit vs tech knit? Anyone got some insights on the fit/material?

What’s the difference between the Advance 15 Knit vs tech knit? Anyone got some insights on the fit/material?

I can help you here. Advance 15 knit is basically a cheaper, but inferior version of tech knit. Basically it's just not as stretchy and probably wouldn't retain the shape as well after a wash. Like tech knit, av15 also has zoned panels in areas of more heat dissipation aka sweat more.

Av15 knit is just as soft and comfortable as tech knit, but a little more "fuzzy soft" while tech knit is "smooth soft". I think nike calls av15 a "jersey" like material.

Av15 knit also has lots of marbled colorways from the different yarns that is smiliar to tech knit's look.

I bought av15 knit jacket from NDC but ended up returning it after not liking the fit. I think the key for jackets is to go down a size and you get that perfect fit with tech knit. That doesn't work with av15 knit.

But I also got av15 t shirts and joggers that I do like.

So I wouldn't recommend av15 unless you find it for a steal at an outlet. Otherwise tech knit is better except for price.

Last edited:
Gilroy outlet had a ton of tech knit yesterday, but only L-XL. L looks much bigger than my L tech fleece. Didn’t even bother especially reading how tech knit stretches

Gilroy outlet had a ton of tech knit yesterday, but only L-XL. L looks much bigger than my L tech fleece. Didn’t even bother especially reading how tech knit stretches
You talking about the bomber jackets or windrunners or joggers or something else?

I can help you here. Advance 15 knit is basically a cheaper, but inferior version of tech knit. Basically it's just not as stretchy and probably wouldn't retain the shape as well after a wash. Like tech knit, av15 also has zoned panels in areas of more heat dissipation aka sweat more.

Av15 knit is just as soft and comfortable as tech knit, but a little more "fuzzy soft" while tech knit is "smooth soft". I think nike calls av15 a "jersey" like material.

Av15 knit also has lots of marbled colorways from the different yarns that is smiliar to tech knit's look.

I bought av15 knit jacket from NDC but ended up returning it after not liking the fit. I think the key for jackets is to go down a size and you get that perfect fit with tech knit. That doesn't work with av15 knit.

But I also got av15 t shirts and joggers that I do like.

So I wouldn't recommend av15 unless you find it for a steal at an outlet. Otherwise tech knit is better except for price.
Much appreciated. I’ve got 2 outlets on my trip from the airport to my local office so hoping to hit both and find some deals.

Any word on Presidents Day sales?

Much appreciated. I’ve got 2 outlets on my trip from the airport to my local office so hoping to hit both and find some deals.

Any word on Presidents Day sales?

I think people said in the outlet thread that nike is having another Friends and Family discount starting feb 22? I haven't gotten anything on my nike plus app but I keep checking my inbox for any coupon code.

I think people said in the outlet thread that nike is having another Friends and Family discount starting feb 22? I haven't gotten anything on my nike plus app but I keep checking my inbox for any coupon code.
I hit up the customer service on the app and same thing. No deals to speak of. Oh well . .

I hit up the customer service on the app and same thing. No deals to speak of. Oh well . .

Crossing my fingers for F&F annoucement. Eyeing multiple pieces at my outlet. The past couple of weeks really killing me with the drops plus future outlet buys

Never seen both tech knit and av15 knit in person. Are pants made of both materials suitable for summer? I was looking for some tech fleece analogue for warm weather. Or maybe there is something else besides tech knit and av15?

Back
Top Bottom