Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by casekicks

I need these so bad..but I know I aint gonna be able to get em cause I gotta buy my stupid wife an anniversary present..

it ain't that serious fam, they just shoes.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I remember back in the NikePark days, people nitpicked the 98' retros. I guess some people are never happy...
smh.gif

I'm convinced that if shoes looked exactly like the original to the T, people would complain they are too much like the originals. Just shut up already,and pass if you don't like them.

pair on that certain auction site $21 above retail right now.. people just straight up HUNGRY for these apparently. or scared they wont be releasing at theirlocal stores.

Just copped today. Concepts in Harvard square has them for anyone in Boston. I gotta say I'm actually happier with these than I thought I would be. Thecolors came out pretty good and these run more true to size than SC trainers usually do, meaning you don't have to go down half a size. I think in gonnaget a second pair when they start hitting other stores.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

I guess nyc was completely leapfrogged for this one since they still haven't dropped anywhere

It would be the first time in Nike history that happened. Just be patient, they are coming...

another real life shot, for those wondering about the color:

even in the dimmest of normal lighting situations, the orange glow is there.. Maybe too much on the midsole area, and too dark of an orange on the upper accentpieces, but overall, I would say
eek.gif

the orange looks off in some pics but then good in others, dammit, eff is up with nyc taking so long.....I'm impatient

Houston heads. I just copped from The Hookup in Sharpstown for 90 flat. I love the shoe in general but am kind of iffy about this retro. The grey on mine ismuch lighter than the pic above and the purple around the top laceholes is not the same color purple at all. It is much lighter almost like a pastel. Itdoesn't look like it was meant to be, maybe my pair is just faded. The leather is the same cheap leather we've all become used to on retros too.
I'm happy because I've finally got a pair of Bo's in this colorway, but I'm feeling a little buyer's remorse with these. I just copped thesport red 95s on wednesday and was not real eager to cop anymore shoes. I was gonna buy these regardless, I just wish the quality was good enough to not makeme think twice. Oh well, at least I got mine. I think I'm just gonna wear the hell out of these until they're beaters.

countdown to retirement.. this is quite fun and saddening. It will take quite a bit to get me out of retirement. Far too long have I been on the hunt for shoeafter shoe and never really settling down. That time begins monday afternoon

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

countdown to retirement.. this is quite fun and saddening. It will take quite a bit to get me out of retirement. Far too long have I been on the hunt for shoe after shoe and never really settling down. That time begins monday afternoon

the quality is getting worst and worst.....I'm a couple months from throwing in the towel as well

put me on the soon to be retired list also.

beside the 1/2 cents , and LBJ VII's i dont see anything to be hyped about in the near future.

edit: SJ's have to be copped as well.

Originally Posted by TheFoamCollector

UNIQUEKICKZ wrote:

Just confirmd that FA nor FL will NOT be getting these!!!
mad.gif
check ur
local mom and pop shops.....
still wont be hard to obtain here in NYC. But why would there be pics of them on footlocker unlocked?

for the baltimore heads, i just talked to my peeps at FTL (the manager) he said they will have these tomorrow.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom