Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

True 2 blue.. U can take the 4 train bedford park then take the bx26 to towards coop city.. I'm not 100% sure of what stop. But there a big cineplex

Wally non in a size 12 or non left on the auction site. Going to see if my foot locker can track down a pair or 2 for me.

noblekane/somekid, the website i found has all but sz12s. they have 13 and 11.5. PM me for those details.. less than retail. free shipping...

Originally Posted by shake n bake718

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Shake n bake.. Did u cop in nyc?? If so were at?

Basics in Bay Plaza in the BX got them

Mannnn....I called yesterday and they said shipment wasn't received.... %%+!? I've been cop'n over there for like 15yrs...hope they wasn'tshammin. Im sending my brother over there this morning...they better not be sold out!!

i'm totally oblivious to what a gi joe sc trainer is. only OG c/w's for me. thats just me. good looks on all the info wally. i'm kinda tempted tohit u up for some info, but i'ma just wait it out so i can get the 30

Originally Posted by jbv1

Now, Nike takes the next step in anticipating customer dissatisfaction with "precreased leather"
tongue.gif
in an attempt to distract you from the crappy painted midsole issues.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i wonder if they do start popping up in more stores if they will be flooded to the point we dont wanna see them anymore lol. i wonder how many stores will getthe size:6...

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

* Everybody in NY was beasting for the shoe, and wondering why it hadn't popped up in NY yet vs. other areas
* Somebody said something like "Why do people in NY freak out if they're not the first to get a shoe"
* I tried to say "People in NY REALLY like sneakers. Always have, always will. This colorway of the Bo Jacksons was one of the biggest sellers in NY both originally and with the 98 retro, for a number of reasons, many of which had nothing to do with people idolizing Bo Jackson.

How old are you
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by marley

Got home to find these waiting on the doorstep. Possible retirement piece.....
Where did you get the Shirt?

The shirt is a custom made shirt. Its out on the big auction site. PM me if you dont know what that is.

Just wanted to give a HUGE Thanks to Wally. His info led to me getting the pair I have. I also wanna thank blackpearl as his info gave me the link to mybackup pair. If I see these anywhere I will let everyone know.

*wipes sweat from brow* Was able to scoop the last 2 pairs of 9.5 from Basics...

Already a ton of pics in the thread but screw it here is some more ...shoes are too ill. One down...3-4-5 more to go..who knows.

2vwbmts.jpg

k19o2u.jpg

195ljq.jpg

2lvjl10.jpg

^^ Too bad the Mets aren't Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Had to do it as a Phills fan but the Bo's are doing it.

summers just another few weeks but i dont think people will care. A mid june release on these wouldve been explosive.. By august, everyone is back for round 2.

Originally Posted by chatta718

NEW YAWK WE Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
otndxl.jpg

lmao im not gonna front ...yall got cliff i threw it in the bag...word to fab
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom