Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

^ no problem bro. I just called few minutes ago. they have my size but im gonna have to pass for now, funds are tight...i asked what sizes left, he said almosteverything up to 10.5 and thats it.

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro
There Aint No "Dramatics" About It Buddy..... You In Here Speaking For The Whole City On That Rudy Giuliani Tip And To be Honest, WeAint Tryin' To Hear It.....PERIOD
tired.gif
... I'm NotEven From The "Big Apple" And I Know That Statement Of Yours I Pointed Out Was Straight BASURA....... That's AllI Was Gettin At
wink.gif

Back To The Shoes..............................

Glad To See For The Most Part People Are Getting Their Pairs As Shops Receive Stock Here And There.......... Good Looks To People Like WallyIn Here Pointing The Less Fortunate In The Right Direction.... And For Under Retail Prices At That!
pimp.gif
............... Very Nice Detailed Pics TooFrom Those Who Have Shared
smokin.gif

Foot Locker SKU is 00884751544590. Just went to my foot locker and they told me NOT Available. So lame. I know they are in stores.

Originally Posted by Mike n Nikes

Good lookin shake.. I'm in the bx too I might run over there in the mornin.. Were they chargin retail?

Yea they're retail. Sorry for all the late responses Im not on here all the time. They're prob sold out by the time you read this lol.

does anyone know what sites have them already for retail?

And when will pickyourshoes.com get them? and will it be retail?

.. In the Bronx, Footlooker (on Fordham Road) has them as well as V.I.M. Footlocker is just about sold out but they're expecting a shipment in tomorrow.V.I.M. has a FSR. I just picked up two pairs from V.I.M.

Was up on 125th Harlem today n nuthin then I now read there at 34th FL n I was there yesterday grrrrrrrrrrr
mad.gif

Is 34th FL been cleaned out today?

Does anybody know if Dr Jays on 34th has them? or any of the 2 footlockers on 14th street?

Any NY heads who know any spots pm me please im in town untill next sunday n wanna pick some up b4 I go back to England

Im stayin near Atlantic ave so Fulton Manhattan BK anywhere that has them let me know so I can pick some up tommorow first thing.

Peace
Scottie

Im guessin anywhere thats got tha griffeys will have these to?

Dude at 14st Union sq FL said they would gettem but I find it hard to trustem.

Ill be on a mission tommorow in tha city.

Peace
Scottie

Just hit our local foot locker and they are in the system but they said they could not order them cuz there is none in the midwest region. So the Chi aint gotthese yet? "But these shoes are so Chi town!" haha, just kiddin

I heard drjays got them I think in bk so guys call the one on 34th if fl 34th is sold out tommorow. any 732 heads in here? if so any luck with fl monmouth mallor aj sneakers?

i just bought my size 11 for 110.00 shipped on ebay the seller name is thesneakeroutlet they still have 9-10.5 for 110 shipped just passing info for people inthose sizes retail is 105.00 tax is more than 5.00 so 110.00 is a great deal

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo are these excluded from the 50% off this weekend from Footlocker?

employee told me they are excluded because they are a weekend release (maybe theres a way around this though)

Back
Top Bottom