Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

me. no name seller out of cali. below retail. got them in 5 days.

many other sellers out there right now that follow that same trend. no worries imo.

Copped my 11.5 and a size 8 for my cuz from footlocker on 34th..

No one in the store was really payin any attention to them..

They were all tryin to sell the Griffeys..

Copped around 5:15 and alotta people were more worried about copping things on the 50..

Was able to scoop a second pair today at Footlocker at the Staten Island mall. I called around 5pm and they said they had just opened the shipment...and by thetime I got there at 7 I bought their last size 9. The other spots (Champs / Footaction) didn't get them in and no one was able to give me a definitiveanswer if they were, but I sort of chalk that up to them straight up just not knowing what the shoe even is.

I never even saw the atlantics in store.. even though i wasnt really lookin... The Griffeys went pretty fast in NYC.. I think this shoe is more loved than theGriffey but we have seen it more often... so im guessin alotta older heads will grab these up... and alot of high school kids will want these to wear to goback to school.. So id say they sell jus as good or maybe a lil better than the griffeys... but that is just MY opinion

They released at Niketown LA today. I got my two pairs of 9.5 for $63 each. For you Nike employees out there, they are considered quickstrike but not launchproduct. The discount is a GO.

I found another place that takes phone orders, at retail. based in NY. id rather just PM the info, so hit me up. ill answer back in the morning some time. withso many lurkers out there, this is my only way of sharing respectively. as always, first come first serve.

$63? Nice price, I'd take a pair at that price
pimp.gif

Yo thanks again Wally for the info. copped below retail and free ship
pimp.gif
they will be delivered by wed cant wait.

Originally Posted by h0opman31

has anyone bought theirs from ebay?
I got a pair off ebay. Same seller as Wally. Had them in 5 days without an issue. Below retail. Just on the hunt for one last pair.

As far as sizing I would definitely not upsize at all. I typically wear 11.5-12 depending on the shoe. Definitely 11.5 on these.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

%#%, so some places are letting these go for half???? I need another pair, anyone can hook it up?? (sz11)

No not really to the dude who said that he got them for $63 is because he's a Nike employee and they have their 50% sale this weekend for theiremployee's and he said that these sneakers are considered quickstrikes and not a launch shoe so he was able to use his discount as a Nike employee to scoopthem...

That's a damn good deal though... damn good!

Props to you for scooping them for that price... reminds me of how half of this board raped the Infrared 90's when they released a couple of years agoright around the time of a 30% off or something and all you seen in the pick up threads was multiples of them everywhere...
pimp.gif

info from theshoegame.com:

Corporate has them. It's been known about for a day over there, so if you really need that pair.... yet again, another option.. Theres no excuse not tohave at least one pair if you truly want it.

Corporate
11578 Springfield Pike
Cincinnati, Ohio 45246
(513) 771-0432
---------------------
Day 5, its still a steady marathon as i' havent truly netted a full day of strenuious hourly wear.

Talk about show stoppers though.
What a weird feeling to have. i'm only in my early 20s and feel like somewhat of an outcast wearing such bright shoes. 95% of what i have is the oppositeof flashy. i feel like a clown freakshow. attention galore. these are almost not for me. I want the true appreciators to look past the colors and check in withthe model itself. reality check though, i bet these caught the same resistence by many in '98... then again the early 90s was all about those types ofcolors and in 2009, those have seemingly been brought back by flashy hypebeast clowns. These are much more than that but sadly fall within that same catergoryto many. im probably over thinking it as we should let shoes be shoes, but id be interested to know how you all feel on that.

i obviously dont care what people think but how do you older dudes pull it off, 25+

I wore mine last night for about 3 hours and was surprised that the creasing was not that bad. The softer leather really flexed enough to make them wear reallywell I think. Wore them to a couple local sneaker spots with the "Bo Knows" shirt and dudes were straight trippin for the combo.

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Day 5, its still a steady marathon as i' havent truly netted a full day of strenuious hourly wear.

Talk about show stoppers though.
What a weird feeling to have. i'm only in my early 20s and feel like somewhat of an outcast wearing such bright shoes. 95% of what i have is the opposite of flashy. i feel like a clown freakshow. attention galore. these are almost not for me. I want the true appreciators to look past the colors and check in with the model itself. reality check though, i bet these caught the same resistence by many in '98... then again the early 90s was all about those types of colors and in 2009, those have seemingly been brought back by flashy hypebeast clowns. These are much more than that but sadly fall within that same catergory to many. im probably over thinking it as we should let shoes be shoes, but id be interested to know how you all feel on that.

i obviously dont care what people think but how do you older dudes pull it off, 25+

For me, just wear them. Being older also means older friends (in most cases). Thus the knowledge and appreciation of the past is already there. Every singleone of my friends remember the Bo Knows campaign. We don't need to hunt the internet for clips of Bo breaking bats over his knee and head....we saw themair in real time. We know the beast he was on both fields.

I can kind of see wear you're coming from, though. There's a local cat barely in his 20's that has a passion for vintage Nike. He's the loneman out in his circle of friends cause everyone else is talkin Yeezy when he's Command Force. Not saying the situation is the same for you Wally butthat's the whole "old soul" in a vastly different generation.

BLAH, BLAH, BLAH...OKAY BACK TO THE SHOE. I TRIED THEM ON YESTERDAY AND THEY FIT JUST LIKE ALL OTHERRETROS...SNUG! IM KING OF TRU TO SIZE WHICH TO ME MEANS U HAVE A BIT OF SPACE AT THE TOES WHEN WEARING THESE CASUALLY, IM GOING HALF A SIZE UP. I PUT THEM ONAND IT WASNT AS GRAND AS WEARING A PAIR OF CARMINE VI'S.

THE ORANGE DOES POP AS MANY HAVE SAID BUT THESE ARENT COMPLETELY NUTS...I DEFINT. DONT SEE THE NECESSITY FOR MULTIPLE PAIRS. I WALKED OUT W/O MY PAIR AND WILLPROB GO BACK SOME TIME NEXT WEEK AND GET EM, THEYLL BE ALLLLL OVER THE PLACE PRETTY SOON.

NICE RETRO NONE THE LESS...AND YES THESE TAKE THE CAKE FOR PRECREASED DS SHOES, NEVER SEEN A SHOE AS PRECREASED AS THESE, THE LEATHER IS PRETTY SO-SO AND THATSMY REVIEW....GOOD LUCK LADIES N GENTLETALKERS

Back
Top Bottom