Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

what up hazel. u might be going a little too hard on these. yeah, the quality isn't the greatest, but they ain't as bad as u making them out to be.
Negative.

I grabbed these, and there is no way they in NORE territory, and our boy Wally has shown many times in this thread. These didn't even feel like Bos on myfeet.
eyes.gif

Can't settle on these CDP Bo jacksons jo, in holy grail colorway.

I guess I should feel okay -- they all came back in '99 in some kind of o.g. form and like you, I enjoyed them then.
eyes.gif

This is the first time "nike sportswear" has really disappointed. I guess I got spoiled.

Food for thought. With your 6-8 year hold out paired with declining quality I doubt any further retros will be better. These might have to stay a memory foryou, my friend.

So wait, my sarcastic joke about stop bragging was deleted, but trolls are allowed to freely roam from topic to topic posting and killing topics. This board isgetting as funny as the quality of retros.

i don't know why it got deleted. i didn't know if u were serious or sarcastic so i just left it alone. don't see why it woulda gotten deleted tho.
nerd.gif

I would never hate on the next man getting kicks before me. I find them deleting my comment rather amusing.

^
I must agree.

That is I_S_S' !%$.
laugh.gif

For DMV folks, be on the lookout on the 1st and 3rd at other locations besides PGP.

Enjoy!

eyes of hazel. interesting take. My confidence is at an all time high with these one. A true BO JACKSON shoe. A first of this decade. on one side, i wonder whyits getting so highly criticized when other releases just are given passes. Why is BO held to the higher standard? that seems a bit unfair. at the same time,its been a decade since an original general release colorway came out, so we can blame noone but nike for not making these absolutely perfect. But keep doingwhat youre doing eyes of hazel. dont let a 38 page thread persuade you into something you truly dont like. with varying degrees of quality on many snakers, youmay have seen a bad batch.

its a real catch 22 for me personally. 90% of what I own is pre 2005 retros. you just cant top that quality. but here, i went against that. 5 years ofsearching daily on ebay netted me zero pairs of 98 auburns. Here the consulation price is worth it for me.

#1 thing for me. the comfort is there.. they were not on my 06 raiders and those got sold off. I can proudly wear these.

For my DMV folks, they had plenty at FTL in PG.

But once the back to school kids find out, they will be gone.

has anyone ordered their pair from lacelocked. i bout to make the order, but why does the size 13 say 13+, i just dont want to get anything bigger, lmk, thanks

Anybody from Houston know where I can find these??? Not really trying to order anymore kicks online.....

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

For my DMV folks, they had plenty at FTL in PG.

But once the back to school kids find out, they will be gone.
thanks for the heads up! will cop tomorrow.

Copped mine Saturday night at FTL. They had a bunch of pairs when I went. The quality isnt up to par as other nike retro shoes but I'm still feelin these.I had to tell dude to bring up all the 10.5's so I can pick the best pair out of them. A few of the pairs were really crappy. But do not pay anything overretail for em.

Well the pair I pre-ordered off ebay still isnt here. Paid 140 with shipping and I e-mailed the guy today and now he is saying the end of this week they willship. Same thing he told me at the beginning of last week. Luckily I already got 2 pairs. Sucks cuz i was gonna order a 4th pair from this guy but I dont thinkI will now.

that preorder guy is just too sketchy. He has such a vague date, a nike stock photo, and charging above retail.. thats a triple loss right there in my book.

Its weird. the big wave, what we all saw last week, may have been it. Im still waiting for a PYS launch, and possibly NDC. Ebay is bare as well as any and allgoogle links.. dont be surprised if these surface in a few days with a FSR above retail. I can see it now. All it takes is one and its over for retail prices.

Originally Posted by marley

Well the pair I pre-ordered off ebay still isnt here. Paid 140 with shipping and I e-mailed the guy today and now he is saying the end of this week they will ship. Same thing he told me at the beginning of last week. Luckily I already got 2 pairs. Sucks cuz i was gonna order a 4th pair from this guy but I dont think I will now.
I've had that before, and I know they didn't ship it. If I were you I would mention it in feed back about not being a fast shipper. Istarted mentioning people who don't double box.

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Anybody from Houston know where I can find these??? Not really trying to order anymore kicks online.....
Premuim got em, but they prolly didnt get that many pairs. Hopefully I can cop some when I roll through on Friday.

I got my pair on Saturday..no need for pics because we all know what they look like. But the quality is bad as mentioned..pre-creased leather is not a goodlook...

But I am happy to own this shoe. I needed this shoe for awhile now but I never really searched for it. I picked up a pair to judge the quality but I love thecolorway on these. I'm still debating on whether or not I want or even need a second pair...not sure how often I'll rock these.

i have a couple pairs for retail if anyone is still looking. not tryna buy/sell mods, just looking out.

I need these like my life depended on it
laugh.gif

if you were in HS in NY when they 1st retroed im sure you feel the same way as I do

Back
Top Bottom