Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by pd uno

Drove down Wilshire today amidst a sea of ash from the sky and douche baggery in the streets. Saw Niketown. I said to myself, hey, them bo jacksons should have come out already, lets get to gettin. Walked inside, asked the nice man workin there for a sz 11. The man made a call on his walkie talkie. Minutes later, shoes popped up in the service elevator. I said bye to the nice workers at Niketown with those sneakers gotdamnit. Wore them tonight at which point they were promptly stepped on, but somehow the cheapo leather deflected any and all douche bag shoe stepping marks from appearing on my new bo jacksons. I returned home and immediately took a short hiatus from buying sneakers until the Air Trainer SC II's are retroed. Thanks for the memories NT.

MMMmmm...
icon_drink.gif

nike-air-trainer-sc-ii-tt-3.jpg

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No doubt, anyone know if apparel will be dropping along with these?
Nothin yet but this shirt on ebay:

Originally Posted by Jordman23

^^^^

IMO, shirts with shoes on them is too tacky. I wouldnt go for that. Take the shoe away and I'll rock.

Agreed, you couldn't think of a better design? Also don't let nike catch that cause you can get sued, your selling an unauthorized shirt of theirs withtheir logo on it. Thats why designers like lemar & dauley flip it up a little, and remove all trademarked items off the design, but yea that shirt is weak.

Originally Posted by marley

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

No doubt, anyone know if apparel will be dropping along with these?
Nothin yet but this shirt on ebay:
Champs Sports will have:

Black/Silver/White
White/Orange/Purple

"BO KNOWS" Tees by the Middle-End September...

JM

Originally Posted by dream5hift

^Champs getting the shoes and tees right?
White/Orange/Purple Tees and shoes will be in a limited number of doors...

Black/Silver/White Tee will be in more stores...

Man, maybe I been in the wrong threads but I haven't seen JM in ages
I don't post much anymore...the level of knuckle-headed-ness is too tough to ignore...
wink.gif

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Originally Posted by dream5hift

^Champs getting the shoes and tees right?
White/Orange/Purple Tees and shoes will be in a limited number of doors...

Black/Silver/White Tee will be in more stores...

Man, maybe I been in the wrong threads but I haven't seen JM in ages
I don't post much anymore...the level of knuckle-headed-ness is too tough to ignore...
wink.gif

JM

Yeah it is. But thanks for your insights and contributions. You are one of the few that brings awesomeness to the forums.

And Im still waiting for eastbay patiently. I cant wait.
devil.gif

I went to undefeated to buy the Bo's. I'd been wanting them for months. Tried them on, looked at them, liked them, said to myself I was gonna get themand for some reason I didn't. Maybe I cheaped out, maybe I wasn't as crazy about them as I thought I'd be, maybe I'll regret it later, maybe alittle of all. I'm still thinking about them though. I guess there's always ebay if I change my mind

Originally Posted by Tommy Gibbs

I went to undefeated to buy the Bo's. I'd been wanting them for months. Tried them on, looked at them, liked them, said to myself I was gonna get them and for some reason I didn't. Maybe I cheaped out, maybe I wasn't as crazy about them as I thought I'd be, maybe I'll regret it later, maybe a little of all. I'm still thinking about them though. I guess there's always ebay if I change my mind

I can't lie. If I didn't get these with the 50 percent I wouldn't have bought them...its one of the sloppiest quality retros I've ever seenfrom Nike all jokes aside.

Yo I held them and in my hand and actually seen them earlier from a store that had them...

I could have sworn that when they retroed in 98 or 99 whatever it was I could have sworn that the Orange was more darker or something because no lie they areexactly like what Wally described the Orange is like the Orange you see on the highlighters... that exact flourescent Orange from the highlighters... honestlythough the quality didn't seem that bad, but I didn't really examine it up close or nothing like that...

I got my two coming from BeastBay, but if I do pick up extra pairs it will be on a discount for sure...

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

does anyone have the skew number for these the 50 ends today and im trying to get em

Yea the sku is 4417122004(your size) ( Ex. size 10.5 will look like this. 4417122004105)

Man if you really wanted the shoes why does the price matter. I paid 125 for one pair, 140 for one pair and 115 for the last pair. When I want a pair of kicksI am not gonna wait just so I can save 20 or 30 bucks. 136 is not a bad price man. Those who collect exclusive Kobes and LBs are used to either camping for 3or 4 days to get them or payin 150 over retail on ebay. I would gladly pay a little over retail to not have to line up at a store or drive all over town tryingto find them.

Back
Top Bottom