Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Why are yall paying so much? I paid $100 from Dr Jays, Downtown Brooklyn.

SMH @ these spots overcharging, but what else is new.

Originally Posted by marley

Man if you really wanted the shoes why does the price matter. I paid 125 for one pair, 140 for one pair and 115 for the last pair. When I want a pair of kicks I am not gonna wait just so I can save 20 or 30 bucks. 136 is not a bad price man. Those who collect exclusive Kobes and LBs are used to either camping for 3 or 4 days to get them or payin 150 over retail on ebay. I would gladly pay a little over retail to not have to line up at a store or drive all over town trying to find them.

I agree I will never camp for a pair of shoes. After arriving at footaction at 3a.m. for the Jordan cool gray 3 release and waiting in line until 6:30 a.m. tobe told that my size was sold out sucks. I came home immediately and paid an extra $40 off ebay. I still remember being number 34 in line. Then on top ofthings some moron always designates himself as the the line organizer with a log which only benefits him and his boys.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Vintagekicks23

Originally Posted by streetballa2311

does anyone have the skew number for these the 50 ends today and im trying to get em

Yea the sku is 4417122004(your size) ( Ex. size 10.5 will look like this. 4417122004105)

thanks soo much! this is footlocker right?

Forgot to mention, these are not available at the Florida Mall in Orlando. I checked Footlocker, Footaction, Champs, and Finishline.

Man if you really wanted the shoes why does the price matter. I paid 125 for one pair, 140 for one pair and 115 for the last pair. When I want a pair of kicks I am not gonna wait just so I can save 20 or 30 bucks. 136 is not a bad price man. Those who collect exclusive Kobes and LBs are used to either camping for 3 or 4 days to get them or payin 150 over retail on ebay. I would gladly pay a little over retail to not have to line up at a store or drive all over town trying to find them.

to each his own but when I buy sneakers and knowing I'm going to double/triple up, i try to save a few bucks here and there. These are general releases,there is no need to pay over retail on any of these pippen,barkley,penny,bo releases....just my 0.02

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

to each his own but when I buy sneakers and knowing I'm going to double/triple up, i try to save a few bucks here and there. These are general releases, there is no need to pay over retail on any of these pippen,barkley,penny,bo releases....just my 0.02

My thoughts exactly. To each his own though--you can't really put a price on a pair of shoes for some people. I just know for me, over retail justisn't an option for a GR. Matter of fact, I can't remember the last time I paid retail for a GR--I actually refuse to do so.

anyone who ordered from moda3 - have you received your shoes yet?

got email tracking number tuesday saying they shipped out, but when checking ups it only shows billing info received, doesnt show they have the package yet

Originally Posted by cjb23

got email tracking number tuesday saying they shipped out, but when checking ups it only shows billing info received, doesnt show they have the package yet

It's the weekend. They probably packed it up and won't go out till monday the next business day

Originally Posted by Informerx

It's the weekend. They probably packed it up and won't go out till monday the next business day
the tracking number was sent out TUESDAY (8/25)- that would have given them tues,wed,thurs and fri (4 days) to have sent the package out -that's what worries me

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo I held them and in my hand and actually seen them earlier from a store that had them...

I could have sworn that when they retroed in 98 or 99 whatever it was I could have sworn that the Orange was more darker or something because no lie they are exactly like what Wally described the Orange is like the Orange you see on the highlighters... that exact flourescent Orange from the highlighters... honestly though the quality didn't seem that bad, but I didn't really examine it up close or nothing like that...

I got my two coming from BeastBay, but if I do pick up extra pairs it will be on a discount for sure...
correct. i was talking with bknowbles about this.

some 98 retros to compare:
5011554662c3c3b897a1c828553456f8e1f7b2a.png

b9e251f4ae667cafce7b7e4c6060a37783c4626.png

86925014dd675c0bcd0b845ba6a61ef0c6a18ed.png

e4c1554365cfcfbcce278d0754ef0bc5c6b67d7.jpg

The orange midsole is infact like a true dull basic ORANGE color. Its the upper elements that were brighter and had that true flourescence.

the 2009 retros truly have a different type of brightness to them.. Not that it's done in a bad way, but it truly is a different shoe.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If its any consolation, www.lacelocked.com got a full size run in.

302346-106_grande.png

Can't believe I slept on these.

you just answered your own question.

Unless you're living in the future and that lacelocked option with the fsr of the Bo's
is unavailable in your timeframe.

I had my dow set aside for these and all...

At the end of the day, we got JORDAN BRAND'ed on this release (which is surprising knowing how other Nike retros have turned out).

And y'all know it.
laugh.gif

I PASSED on the 50% off. I can't wear these as official "Bos" with a straight face.

I'll wait when they release them the correct way in 6-8 years from now. I'm not settling for crap, and these are.

Originally Posted by Informerx

the tracking number was sent out TUESDAY (8/25)- that would have given them tues,wed,thurs and fri (4 days) to have sent the package out - that's what worries me

My pair came in Friday. i also ordered on Tuesday.

laugh.gif

what up hazel. u might be going a little too hard on these. yeah, the quality isn't the greatest, but they ain't as bad as u making them out to be. ifu change ur mind, u know what to do.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

laugh.gif

what up hazel. u might be going a little too hard on these. yeah, the quality isn't the greatest, but they ain't as bad as u making them out to be. if u change ur mind, u know what to do.
wink.gif

Did you get all yours from Mondawmin FL??? I went yesterday, but they sold out due to all the back-to-schoolers...
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'll check Towson later on...

what up blade?? yup, i got them from mondawmin. they just sold out yesterday when i was there actually.

Back
Top Bottom