Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

size casualities already on eastbay.. interesting.

I will say this. I have been apart of almost every trainer release since 2005 and these are the most widespread un "RARE" release I have seen. If you can't find a pair for retail within the next week, something is wrong with your investigation skills.
Yeah seriously. My boy's spot is still pretty much a FSR (heard from him about 2 days ago
ohwell.gif
).

Originally Posted by DA HEN

are these really that rare?

To an extent. If you're expecting to go to your local Finishline or Footlocker and get them, you will probably have problems. If you're already onthe internet, you shouldn't be asking, where can I get these from. That's why I think people in this topic, including me are starting to get a littleannoyed. I understand maybe not wanting to call up your local stores, but dudes aren't even reading a couple of post up.

im waiting on my pair. hope footlocker doesnt do me wrong on these. i think im gona wear these once then save them for the summer. they will be a great summershoe imo.

I can't find a pair in Savannah or Atlanta. I had to order mines from eastbay.

just go to ebay. they may be $5-$10 more, but they're easily attainable.

The numbers aren't down, just widespread to make you believe they're limited, thus triggering you for the impulse buy.

Its nikes new tactic for selling sneaks at retail during a recession.

Eastbay came in on Saturday. Very pleased....

here it is in its original glory...

3893707471_ceafef13bc.jpg

but I had to do a lace switch...I went with grey laces....thoughts?

3894499456_d3509ebe2a_b.jpg

3893712089_019cdd954f_b.jpg

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

just go to ebay. they may be $5-$10 more, but they're easily attainable.

The numbers aren't down, just widespread to make you believe they're limited, thus triggering you for the impulse buy.

Its nikes new tactic for selling sneaks at retail during a recession.
QTF.

"AsianImage,"

DO YOU. But personally, I don't do originial colorways in any altered form, unless I have to alter to the way the athlete rocked them (i.e. white laces inthe black Dee Brown pumps).

Okay opened up my order from BeastBay and I'm content with the quality I did notice things here and there, but it's not like people are going to be upclose examining them so it's whatever...

AsianImage... I prefer the OG look, but whatever you like then it's on you...

757 legends came and gone with a quickness, but got a second pair from Athletes Foot in Southern Shopping Center, Norfolk...they had a FSR. I have worn minefor like 4 days straight, and the attention is almost too much...even people that normally wouldnt look seem to stare, might be the brightness of the orange.At any rate, if I can get a third pair once the hype dies down I will, these were a grail for me and I can relax a bit until spacejams.

AsianIm... you really want to make those pop?

Max Orange laces.

Girls will get whet for you, babyboy.

(axe about it)

asianimage, what sz are those? the swoosh has a bit of distance at the tip from the webtec strap... thats not seen on alot of the shoes ive seen posted abouthere... you appeared to have gotten one of the better constructed shoes.

as far as lace switching, i stick to the more traditional "if the designer though grey wouldve looked or been "ideal", we wouldve seen it fromthe beginning" ideology... same with some of the air trainer 1s i have. i tried black laces to compliment the swoosh and forefoot leathers but it justwasnt working... whats confusing is when they give us an extra set of laces, as if they were 50-50 on which ones worked better.

in regards to fitteds that work. the purple accents are barely noticeable and the main one (the forefoot element) is so close to a royal blue, I think youshould stick with anything NYknicks or NYmets

My 2 pairs are on their way from eastbay and regardless of whether or not I will keep them I just wanted to give you a shout Wallyhopp for the 20% discount inadvance it was very MUCH appreciated

@Wallyhop - those are size 10s. And yeah I know how you feel about the OGness of the shoes. But sometimes maybe designers are just lazy and figured white isthe easiest. Who knows..a little customization is better than "bastardization" there is a difference! But ultimately, thank YOU for your help lastmonth. I hope the karma points reach you soon brother!

@Binye -I will look for some max orange laces for consideration. I do need help to impress the ladies!

Thanks for the nice words. I think I have a BBQ next week I can rock these at!
happy.gif

Didn't know they dropped. Might ask my girl to cop for me since I'm low on funds at the moment

Back
Top Bottom