Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by Already Platinum

Any 1 seen any hats that match with these

you kidding bro?? all you need is a METS hat
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by PackersGotMe

had a chance to cop the blk/grey today but just didnt

These that are scheduled for holiday '09?
niketrainerscbojackson.jpg

I dont blame you... nothing close to the OG here..
nike-air-trainer-sc-high-bo-jackson-raiders.jpg

with that said, I think we all should be very very very very thankful Nike didnt butcher this auburn c/w.

sinnerp, just like that, two of the greatest nike air trainers in your possession.. going after the best i see
pimp.gif
04 zoom trainer 1 mids next?

AsianImage....... i like the grey laces, but they look good wit the whites............ so its win-win to me.

WallyHopp wrote:
sinnerp, just like that, two of the greatest nike air trainers in your possession.. going after the best i see
pimp.gif

Lol... just like that.

I dunno, I'm quite happy with my 08 ZTT's... and while 04's would be hard to pass up, I'm not actively looking for a pair... I guess I mightput the FT's ahead of the ZT's...

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

with that said, I think we all should be very very very very thankful Nike didnt butcher this auburn c/w.

pimp.gif
Just because it is older, doesn't make it better...

Did my dad join Niketalk?

The 2009 colorway is 100x better than the OG in this case...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

pimp.gif
Just because it is older, doesn't make it better...

Did my dad join Niketalk?

The 2009 colorway is 100x better than the OG in this case...

JM

While everyone is entitled to their own opinion and no ones personal preference is necessarily wrong or right i have to say the new Raiders colorway retro isreal generic looking. The nubuck that nike used for the original looks way better than the fullgrain they used (if they really did use fullgrain) , the midsoleon the original was metallic silver which looked way better, we know the 3m on the tongue is not going to pop as much as the original, and the ankle shape isoff I don't see how they improved the original in any way.

HOUSTON- these are still at the hook-up in sharpstown. I got mine about three weeks ago from there so I didn't check on the sizes but I saw them on displaytoday.

Not sure how I feel about the black gray

I mean I don't like the cheap looking quality at the moment, because I compare it to the OG, but I'm not sure if I'm buying or not.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

Not sure how I feel about the black gray

I mean I don't like the cheap looking quality at the moment, because I compare it to the OG, but I'm not sure if I'm buying or not.

comparing it to the OG will just leave you down and questioning Nike, enjoy the sneaker for what it is

Like the new renditions all you want. I won't take offense to shunning an OG c/w like that. i could careless.

I gave a pass to the auburns for being somewhat close to the originals/retros. But here its a whole other story. I can't accept this

black shiny fake leather is a true sin
indifferent.gif
. its just not acceptableto me on a looks p.o.v. As someone else put it, generic comes to mind here. No true "attention to detail" moments..

id rather wear 99 cent flip flops than to accept these as Bo's and to proudly wear them on my feet. Auburns, I can do just that. These are and will remainto be TRASH in my eyes

Like the new renditions all you want. I won't take offense to shunning an OG c/w like that. i could careless.

I gave a pass to the auburns for being somewhat close to the originals/retros. But here its a whole other story. I can't accept this

black shiny fake leather is a true sin
indifferent.gif
. its just not acceptable to me on a looks p.o.v. As someone else put it, generic comes to mind here. No true "attention to detail" moments..

id rather wear 99 cent flip flops than to accept these as Bo's and to proudly wear them on my feet. Auburns, I can do just that. These are and will remain to be TRASH in my eyes

worst butchering from nike of a classic has to be the black/white more uptempo....good lord just thinking of it
sick.gif

I received my pair from eastbay. the quality control could have been better on these. I'm still happy to have the SC's again, though.

Back
Top Bottom