Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by demo95king

Just for a comparison. Somewhat. Im waiting on my pairs from eastbay.
happy.gif

OUT FOR DELIVERY... hell yeah

Some of yall might want to wait until this weekend, as Ill be putting in a full 5 days with these non stop. If they dont stand that test, durability wise , Iwould advise others to look elsewhere.

I def appreciate that?? these are going to be worn for the rest of summer....Quality is going to decide how many pairs I buy

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Some of yall might want to wait until this weekend, as Ill be putting in a full 5 days with these non stop. If they dont stand that test, durability wise , I would advise others to look elsewhere.
Did you order from eastbay?

Originally Posted by ptngina

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

Some of yall might want to wait until this weekend, as Ill be putting in a full 5 days with these non stop. If they dont stand that test, durability wise , I would advise others to look elsewhere.
Did you order from eastbay?
Yes I'm wondering the same. I ordered from Eastbay backorder on the 20th of this month....said expected to ship Sept 4th. I wanna know ifEastbay just took too many orders and won't have anything left to send me.

Mine are scheduled for delivery on Wednesday! I cannot wait. 2 more days is gonna kill me! lol

my eastbay status still say's they're on backorder till 9/04 and i ordered when

wally put the word out.

how the hell houston and upstate ny get there bo jacksons...and in nyc nothign is here what da ?.....makes no sense

nothing to worry about.. My pair is coming from someplace else not named eastbay.. those are still on the way. I just had to have a spare justin case someone needs a pair that didnt get one.

These will end up being my favorite retro since the military blue 4's and the carmine 6's. The quality is good but the leather is soft and wrinkles butit gives character.

I have wore mine 3 days straight. I have to get another pair....

I had the OG's and honestly when I look down at my feet I get flashbacks.

We just got them in and they are fire! Size 7-13 available. I picked up a pair myself too since G-roc from TSG always reps em so hard I didn't sleep lol.

skeptical at first that a no name seller on ebay was selling these FIRST and below retail, but it all worked out in the end.

CHRISTMAS IN AUGUST.... THESE GET MY SIGN OF APPROVAL. GO AT 'EM

pics to follow shortly

Man I wish I knew the sizing for sure so I could order more pairs. I ordered an 11.5 and a 12 but dont want to order multiples til I know which on eis gonnafit. I need to get the first pairs in so I can stock up.

Wally how's the fit? Is the sizing correct on them? Congrats on getting your pair brother.

wow nike is a great company....those fools send stuff to atl houston and cali but we aint got jack out here w.t.h

Much prefer the Air Trainer SC II from the year before this model. What is Nike's problem with retroing what I call "gen 1 & gen 2"
air trainers and air cross trainers? This later model pails in comparison.

i went to the footlocker in 34st and dude didnt know what i was talking bout. He try to front like he didnt even know they was releasin

Quick rundown..

Cosmetically the orange is very eye popping and fluorescent. It's more of a dark rich orange fluorescence vs the 98 retros but in the scheme of things, itall works out in the end. Like others have been saying the upper eyelets aren't quite dark purple enough to match the other accent pieces, but no biggieagain.. The midsole paint is just okay. Its hard to tell initially. Its smooth at first glance but has your air structure infrared type blotchness. its noteverywhere and takes a keen eye. The white horizontially line midsole medial piece is ALSO painted white. That will be a problem in a few months im guessing.

Threw them on my feet immediately. The shoes aren't BAD comfort wise, but again they aren't the top of the line ride on your feet. The feel is muchlike any other nike retro out there. A decent casual walk can be done in these. The white part of the upper is your typical synthetic leather, but its justsoft enough for the toebox to feel like normal leather, believe it or not. With toebox comfort intact, im good to go. Grey mudguard is also your fake syntheticsuede with no true nap. But it is surprisingly soft.

Size wise, I like to wear my shoes just a bit big with a full thumb width in the front toebox. These, with my normal SZ worn, provide that. So I would saythese STILL RUN A 1/2 SIZE BIG. If you can live with the comforts of a roomy toebox, i would get your true size. otherwise, for that snug perfect fit, go with/5 down.. if theres anything you do, DO NOT SIZE UP. True to size or 1/2 sz down ONLY.

for example, my typical size is a 12. This pair is a sz 12 and fit more like a 12.5 with its roominess. If i had chosen a 11.5, they would have fit like mynormal sz, 12... I hope thats not confusing.

Some photos:
First PEEK flash off:
e4125d3474638c9ccabb758193f7263c0075424.jpg

eek.gif

It only gets better in brighter conditions:

flash on
e59356584e84645ac9fcc3dab938086ea885379.jpg

Out of the box.. Flash off with standard lights around
4ed35759426f629fc1e3cd94bafbda3d4de79bf.jpg

Flash on:
bd71514d62cfcabc8e1ebc088735df6a6d50d2d.jpg

On ones feet. Im sleeping in these. I dont even care
laugh.gif

21c252747a67fc46c93b9665d67f44b6a2278c9.jpg

1431594c64c2c1bfd768bdccb4f15aeb7c22e86.jpg

shorts or pants, the look is real
pimp.gif
. Few people I knew instantly said"old school" when they saw these without even knowing who or what they were.

Outside natural lighting shots later on.

Maybe its been the long wait for these, but this is how you should feel when buying new shoes. I feel invincible. I want to run up some stairs or do somesquats. the smile hasnt lifted off my face.

smokin.gif

final thoughts. Photos do not do the orange color justice. I've been trying for almost an hour now trying to get it right. It's much brighter andlighter in person. A true highlighter type glow. The orange is not at all like a denver bronco straight ORANGE color. This shoe has a true fluorescence tothem. That type of orange is only seen in a number of photos online, but its infact true and brighter and nicer in person. I dont want to hype up a shoe I wantmultiples of too much, but its worth it for me to say they are looking mighty fine.

my monitor in these photos is showing a orange that is deep and rich in color. maybe too dark. in real life, it has a true BRIGHT glow... just lovely:
11c258a4aa673c0fc56b4fe5fb1067cdd3a8175.jpg

1b91524861ccc8ba4a9e686d5732b3c1731a5e0.jpg

pants or shorts. these are true all weather kicks. strictly summer? hell no. im wearing these every month of the year.

Back
Top Bottom