Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

THESE dudes...

lol.

NTers can't sell a shoe for retail without getting e-harassed...
roll.gif
It's hilarious, and then dude didn't fall back

Originally Posted by marley

Man everyone is so picky about the quality on these. Man I opened the box, pulled out the cardboard and put them on my feet and hit the streets! I dont care about the microscopic glue spots or the creases that were gonna be there 5 minutes later anyway. I love these shoes!!! Come on guys, enjoy them!

Exactly my thought. Enjoy the shoes. Stop nit picking
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Informerx

CharmCityKid wrote:

Informerx wrote:

CharmCityKid wrote:

i have a couple pairs for retail if anyone is still looking. not tryna buy/sell mods, just looking out.

rigghtttttttt, looking out
laugh.gif

since when is retail not looking out?? i guess i should just give them away for free, huh??
eyes.gif
besides, many of the ppl who have ordered these from
ebay, lacelocked and other sites have payed a little over retail. so in essence, i guess what i'm tryna say is shut your mouth unless it concerns u son.
wink.gif

btw, thanks marley.

Unless you're my moms, I ain't your son, get that straight. If that's your excuse to justify up hooking cats up for retail, we can say that mad
cats got them on 50 at footlocker too (possibly you) Thats why I said what I said. It aint that serious. You wanna sell some sneakers, do it in B/S.

laugh.gif
what have u done to help anyone get a pair of these, or anything else for that matter?? oh, that's what i thought. NOTHING! so, like i said. just mindyour business and u'll be ok.
wink.gif
some of u noobs never cease to amaze me.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CharmCityKid

CharmCityKid wrote: Why does it matter if charm got them for 30 or 50% off? If he is selling them for retail be fortunate that at least he is giving those who were not able to pick them up a chance to buy them. Do you think these stores are not flipping a profit when they turn around and sell them to you? It's the seller who bumps their price $100 the ones you need to criticise. If he got them discounted, props to him. If he selling them fo retail, I give him even more props. He could have easily flipped them for more since now sneakerheads are on the hunt.

i have a couple pairs for retail if anyone is still looking. not tryna buy/sell mods, just looking out.

rigghtttttttt, looking out
laugh.gif

since when is retail not looking out?? i guess i should just give them away for free, huh??
eyes.gif
besides, many of the ppl who have ordered these from ebay, lacelocked and other sites have payed a little over retail. so in essence, i guess what i'm tryna say is shut your mouth unless it concerns u son.
wink.gif

btw, thanks marley.

Unless you're my moms, I ain't your son, get that straight. If that's your excuse to justify up hooking cats up for retail, we can say that mad cats got them on 50 at footlocker too (possibly you) Thats why I said what I said. It aint that serious. You wanna sell some sneakers, do it in B/S.

Props to charm for hooking people up. It doesn't matter how he got them. If he is selling them for retail that's all that matters. What? You expectinghim to give you the 50% off?! Stores flip sneakers all the time and make a profit. Why can't he do the same?

Originally Posted by eciaccord

Props to charm for hooking people up. It doesn't matter how he got them. If he is selling them for retail that's all that matters. What? You expecting him to give you the 50% off?! Stores flip sneakers all the time and make a profit. Why can't he do the same?

Yeah, props to Charm. In the Atlantic thread you had it filled with people saying how they really wanted them, then dudes saying there's plenty around myway ignoring their post.

A lot of dudes seem to take from NT, with release dates and where to get them from, but fail to give back to others.

that dude has no idea what he's talking about. ebay sellers be looking at past auctions and now are raising their prices.. Good luck finding a pair below$130. Retail right now would be nothing short of a nice deal

I saw the SCs at Athlete's Foot over the weekend. They haven't shown up anywhere else so far.

I know this has nothing to do with the thread or this particular colorway, but holoflow posted what's dropping for next summer of 2010 and these twocolorways was posted in there...

Just thought that I'd add it to this post...

Wondering if that blue colorway below is like the blue colorway other's have posted in here before? Hmm... time will tell...

Oh yeah also to add... that red colorway looks almost like the Beet colorway that is dropping in December...

Are these in Orlando/Tampa Footlockers at all? I just got a $25 gift card i'm trying to use it on these
pimp.gif

I want to say that those are the Varsity Blues and Infrareds, but the colors look too dark in the catalog pic. It wouldn't be the first time Nike catalogpics look completely different from the finished product, though.

I really want these....If I would have known these were coming out I might would have skipped the atlantic's...

i need a size 10 !!!!!!!!....somebody hit a brother out!!....are these dropping at the mall??if so which stores?

That blue on those SC's is a little too dark for my taste

And I wish the plastic straps(are they still plastic) were blue

Hope they change those up some

Back
Top Bottom