Official Nike Trainer SC Total Orange (Bo Jackson's - OG Colorway)

I'm surprised with these on eastbay now that these haven't shown up in more places. I've talked with several footlockers that say theydon't have them and won't be getting them.

i just came from my local fa/fl, and neither of them got them. and when i asked

if they were getting them i got hit with a stoneface
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ed2trey

i just came from my local fa/fl, and neither of them got them. and when i asked

if they were getting them i got hit with a stoneface
indifferent.gif
Same here man. I wore one of my pairs into my FL and they were blown away. Had no idea what they were and were just like "no, we aintgettin them, Bo who?"

I just wanted to know if the bo jackson shoebox suppose to be smaller than the regularnike shoebox? Cause my bo jackson shoe box was kinda small! I hope Ididn't buy no fake!!!!!!!!!!
frown.gif
I bought them from a trusted seller off ebay.

fake bo's? I doubt that.. my sz 12 box is just about the same size as every other era of post 98 shoe box.

and then they sit and sit. on eastbay.... interesting.. unless they got such a great supply of them, i guess the hype wasnt as great as I suspected... Betterfor me, when i want another pair in a month.

just called eastbay. the lady said they were shipped yestereday & should get on tuesday. & i ordered mines in da begining of august
smh.gif
but better latethan never.

man i think i messed up on the bing thing on eastbay.... does your email address have to be the same on eastbay as your bing and paypal one??

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

i need a damn swoosh hookup
same.
smh.gif

I wonder if my size will be up on Eastbay till Friday. Don't have any money till Friday when I get paid. Hopefully there's still there by then.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom