Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Thanks Greg... I am salty....lol

I'd be salty too if I were those NBA dudes not knowing what they COULD be wearing.

Why did they do this again? Make the re-release of one of the best performance shoes ever an unknown this go round?

Ahhh Crap....

Originally Posted by joejoebob2099

BB1 is still the best looking of them all... G.O.A.T.

you can still find them on ebay below retail.
not in a size 12...unless you want the teddybear colorway... me and drdamon probably keep pricing eachother up on eBay
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by shaft

not in a size 12...unless you want the teddybear colorway... me and drdamon probably keep pricing eachother up on eBay
laugh.gif

Hey man, its not me pricing them up THIS TIME. HAHA. Tony Parker went back to his black/white BB1 PE's the other day, and they are just sick!!!! I reallywish they would release that colorway. BB3's hurry up and release already!!!! Im starting to think the nike is going to screw up the us release AGAIN.

kaczalas wrote:
Also, I feel bad for all those NBA players, who are forced to play in the Hyperize crap and can't taste the BB's.

I predict alot of injuries this year
eyes.gif

If anybody can't wait for the US release and doesn't want to get them from ebay, you can pick them up from kickz.com in germany. they have severalcolorways and they're legit. Ill just wait for them to drop here.... I think....

Originally Posted by DR DAMON

If anybody can't wait for the US release and doesn't want to get them from ebay, you can pick them up from kickz.com in germany. they have several colorways and they're legit. Ill just wait for them to drop here.... I think....

I could be wrong....but looks like $ 236 US to get them from there

Originally Posted by bostonmarc

If anybody can't wait for the US release and doesn't want to get them from ebay, you can pick them up from kickz.com in germany. they have several colorways and they're legit. Ill just wait for them to drop here.... I think....

I could be wrong....but looks like $ 236 US to get them from there

That may be, i didn't even check on the currency conversion. will try to wait till they drop here in the us.

laugh.gif

Hey man, its not me pricing them up THIS TIME. HAHA. Tony Parker went back to his black/white BB1 PE's the other day, and they are just sick!!!! I really wish they would release that colorway. BB3's hurry up and release already!!!! Im starting to think the nike is going to screw up the us release AGAIN.
I just sold the Black/White BB1 TB in size 12 last week on eBay.

Both you guys missed those.

black with the white toebox????? did you have a buy it now? because i check ebay several times a week for bb1's. don't know how i missed them.

Originally Posted by fersnash

laugh.gif

Hey man, its not me pricing them up THIS TIME. HAHA. Tony Parker went back to his black/white BB1 PE's the other day, and they are just sick!!!! I really wish they would release that colorway. BB3's hurry up and release already!!!! Im starting to think the nike is going to screw up the us release AGAIN.

Any pics?
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

black with the white toebox????? did you have a buy it now? because i check ebay several times a week for bb1's. don't know how i missed them.
black, white swoosh, black patent toebox. Had a BIN on them. I had posted them 2-3 times and no one bought them. I actually sold you yourwhite/blue patent toebox BB1s.

I still have some TBs (production code 9999999) left, but am keeping them for hoops:

BB1 TBs: white/black patent toe, white/blue patent toe
BB2 TBs: white/navy patent upper (same as Uof Arizona), black/white swoosh/black patent upper (same as Duke), white/black patent upper (same as WakeForest/Purdue)

Originally Posted by fersnash

laugh.gif

that was me that bought them...eBay name scott-summers. I couldn't take it any longer!!!!
laugh.gif

haha, so YOU are scott summers. i know ive sold you a couple pairs of my kicks, but you've beat me out of many auctions!!! its all good.

Originally Posted by clkru

Unless you wear a size 11.5.

I'm 10, which is a good size for eBay results right now. About 6 pairs up right now.. Wish i was 10.5.... White/ORANGE, those don't come around toooften in smaller sizes
14kku35.jpg

the navy joints are hot

anyone know if and when they will drop in canada? process? anyone?

zoom bb1 is tht great?
dam...i missed out around tht year... had too many ballin shoes... so i skipped it...
dam.... shud start looking for one? lol

isnt zoom bb3 is coming out?

Ohhhhh Yeaaaaahhhhhhh
Dr. D. I forgot I HAD these too. I gavethem to my son when he could fit a size 9.. these were samples TPs given to me by Kyle who does all the SMUs for the players..

And then there were these...

Euros getting all the good stuff. Feels like I've been waiting for the IIIs to drop here forever. BB Zoom for life.

a009f13fb0f8681f00ce11fa0a49c631-getty-91026042_dlk028_cavs_v_pira.jpg

haha, so YOU are scott summers. i know ive sold you a couple pairs of my kicks, but you've beat me out of many auctions!!! its all good.
yep! I know I got at least one pair from you...

and I'm not a huge fan of the II, rock...but after those you posted, I would give another try.
smile.gif

Rock, thanks for the great pics!!!!! those pinstripped bb1's!!! im speechless. bb2's are sweet too.

Shaft, i think i might have sold you some bb1 tb's or jordans and maybe my pip iv's white/obsidian ndc/nt exclusives a while back, or maybe to yourbrother. or maybe not...

Back
Top Bottom