Official: NIKE ZOOM BB III THREAD

Originally Posted by mt3130

Originally Posted by 555fresh

This wasnt answered earlier. But, Did any of the BB's (BB1, BB2) sit on the shelves? Did they ever drop below retail besides using the F&F coupons? I was just wondering if I "CAN" wait it out and try to get them cheaper later on. Or, if I have to jump on these the first chance I get. I just hate buyin a shoe I really like, and then 2 months later, it's below retail. Thanks in advance

the bb 1s sat just because of the nauseating colors nike provided us with. the bb 2s are still on shelves but the lowest ive seen in store is 89.99. the bb 1s were RTV'd not long after they were released though.
doo-doo colorways sat and sat and sat because they were ugly. the only decent bb1 gen release was the black with the yellow laces. i copped thejkidds i think i paid 160 on ebay, but it was well worth it. bb1 tb colorways dropped as low as 24.99 up to 59.99 at the outlets when i got my pairs. BB2's you may still find at ross. saw some white/orange bb2 tb's a couple weeks ago. you can try doing a nike special orders search for somebb1's or 2's, but i think because of previous threads, they are pretty much gone. if you are a 12 or 12.5 you might want to check on ebay. saw somewhite/red bb1 tb's for a decent price.

So what's the difference between the BB1 and BB3? Does the BB3 have double-stacked zoom air on heel and thus higher off ground?

Originally Posted by aka Quicks

So what's the difference between the BB1 and BB3? Does the BB3 have double-stacked zoom air on heel and thus higher off ground?
To be the most significant feature where the BB3 beats the BB1 is the whole area around the ankle. Both shoes offer good ankle support, but3's are more padded (both on the tongue and on the collar) and I find them more comfortable. The BB1 tends to cut into my feet, which causes pain at times.

sounds good. if you skip the top hole(s) on the bb1s and lace them at the plastic piece, you avoid any ankle discomfort.

so what I'm gathering now is that the BB3 is basically an improvement on the near-perfect BB1!?

where is this shoe!?!?!?!?! AAAAAAAARRRGGGGHHH!

Originally Posted by I NaSmatic I

Every time a BB1 discussion gets started I get mad SMH.
I know how you feel.

Its like. Yo.. you have something to make ballers happy.. If Footlocker doesn't want to buy it.. fine.. release it on your own website...

never really started salivating for the bb3 until i saw this picture:
zoombb399.jpg

http://www.kenlu.net/forum/headline-Nike-Zoom-BB-3-Blk-Wht-2009-10_45578.html

AAARRGGHH NIKE NEEDS TO RELEASE THESE IN THAT BLACK/WHITE CW... I WILL PAY ALMOST ANY RETAIL PRICE FOR MULTIPLE PAIRS!!!

i hope US can get their bb3s asap. lots of bb3s here in the PI including that blck/white cw

wow - that BW colorway is available somewhere in the world!?!?!?!

How much would I have to pay to get hooked up with a pair in 11.5?

I typically never like black sneakers but I may have to make an exception for those....I was eying the white/navy, but I think I like the black/white better

Had to get this back on the first age in hope that someone somewhere will have a US release date to share...

Nike?

Anyone?

Please?

Hello?

the black/white bb3s look good in that pic but when i clicked on the link i was like, ehhhh. some patent would of set those OFF imo

navy looks good though

TP still rocking his BB1's. Cmon nike, put those bad boys up on nike ID!!!! and the BB3's too.

just got off the phone w/ a nike rep...b/c i was tired of not hearing any info about the Zoom BB3. i asked for release dates in their system. he said ablack/white version (presumably the one shown a few posts back via kenlu) will release THIS WEEK! he showed several other cw's that seemed like TBsscheduled to release from Jan-July 2010.

none of it sounds solid to me yet...but let's hope those black/white BB3s do release this week!

Back
Top Bottom