OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Gosh. . .

I have increased my Flyknit collection tremendously in the past year. I will say a lot of it has to be an addiction NT has created upon my mind. Sigh, I only wear a few daily and the rest get worn rarely. They're doing what I once said to myself I'd never do. Waste away in the closet neglected to only become a private bit of happiness. Thats how I sold 85% of my 300 pair collection I accumulated over the years. I only wore maybe 40 of them. . . Such a dam waste.

Please Nike, stop releasing these beautifully crafted shoes so I can walk away into the sunset. I can't create anymore elaborate reasons on why I need to have another pair of $150 sneakers. . . :smh:

End of Venting. . .

Gosh. . .

I have increased my Flyknit collection tremendously in the past year. I will say a lot of it has to be an addiction NT has created upon my mind. Sigh, I only wear a few daily and the rest get worn rarely. They're doing what I once said to myself I'd never do. Waste away in the closet neglected to only become a private bit of happiness. Thats how I sold 85% of my 300 pair collection I accumulated over the years. I only wore maybe 40 of them. . . Such a dam waste.

Please Nike, stop releasing these beautifully crafted shoes so I can walk away into the sunset. I can't create anymore elaborate reasons on why I need to have another pair of $150 sneakers. . .
mean.gif

End of Venting. . .
I could take a few pairs off your hands if that would help...
wink.gif

Last edited:
it is strange how these have taken off recently. When the MC racers came out there wasn't really any demand for them. They sat on the RRS website for months. NDC stocked them multiple times and they sat on their site as well. All of a sudden no matter what the color they are gone. I don't understand what is happening. I had multiple MC Racers that I was selling on here for $150 shipped and no one was interested. Ended up shipping them back to nike for a refund. Now they are going for $300? What has changed? Don't say Kanye as that happened well before the hype.

I don't know if I'm too late, but I tried ordering the University Reds through the phone and the rep told me that based on the website, they only had the crimson colorway.

I called the online shopping help number (1-800-806-6453) so I don't know if that was the wrong number? Is there another number I should be trying?

I don't know if I'm too late, but I tried ordering the University Reds through the phone and the rep told me that based on the website, they only had the crimson colorway.

I called the online shopping help number (1-800-806-6453) so I don't know if that was the wrong number? Is there another number I should be trying?
That's the right number. You probably got a crappy agent. Try again, but this time reference the color code - 610

it is strange how these have taken off recently. When the MC racers came out there wasn't really any demand for them. They sat on the RRS website for months. NDC stocked them multiple times and they sat on their site as well. All of a sudden no matter what the color they are gone. I don't understand what is happening. I had multiple MC Racers that I was selling on here for $150 shipped and no one was interested. Ended up shipping them back to nike for a refund. Now they are going for $300? What has changed? Don't say Kanye as that happened well before the hype.
Decline of Roshe's and people switching over... Best summer time shoe out there... Comfort... Color-blocking look.

I'm sure those are some of the reasons and there are others but the flyknits have really taken off you're right!

I bought my Volt Racers on release day, and didn't pay attention to any Racers after that. I bought them to run in. Even opted for the Lunar 1 MCs over the MC Racers or Trainers. What brought me back were a couple of factors:
  • The Grey Scales. Such a beautiful shoe. Just had to have them.
  • Got sick of Jordan retros, the difficulty in obtaining them, and all the kids who are going crazy for Jordans now. These kids will line up 12 hours before a release date now, for a pair of shoes from a guy they've never even seen play. Damn. I have 2 kids so I'm not going to waste my time lining up, and I refuse to pay resellers. I no longer have connects at any of the stores either.
  • Took it back to my roots - when I fell in love with shoes, it was always about the new tech. Only reason I started buying up Jordans was because I couldn't afford them as a kid, and wanted to get what I missed out on. Looking back at it now, I got caught up in the hype and bought Jordans I didn't even like as a kid. (2s, 7s, 8s, 9s, 12s). Ended up selling all pairs outside of the 3s, 4s, 5s, 11s, 13s. The rest of my Js are 16s, 17s, and 19s, and those were all non-retros. Nothing else. So what's a guy to do with all that left over money? Buy new tech of course. Spent most of this year buying up Lebrons, Kobes, and Flyknits.

It is absolutely a beautiful thing that I can still pre-order joints from RRS and pay UNDER retail.

That's the right number. You probably got a crappy agent. Try again, but this time reference the color code - 610

I gave her the style/color code and she said I can search Google and I can find other sites that would have them :rolleyes

But I'll definitely give them another call. Hopefully I'll get a better agent.

EDIT:

Just called, got another rep, she was able to find them and even added a promo for free 2-day shipping :D

Last edited:
guy on craigslist posted MC racers sz 10.5 VNDS for $280... fair price?
not attacking you personally..but i never understand how people use "fair" to describe prices. like people send me offers on stuff, and they're like "can you be more fair"..

i can see if it was like your water company and you get a bill for $1,000 for normal use. that might be unfair.  but we're talking bout sneakers. its just the free market. supply and demand.

if 1 person is willing to spend $400 on a pair of mc racers, then that's what they're worth. if no one is willing to spend it, then they're worth less than that.

Last edited:
sorry, let me be a little more clear then... Would that be considered close to market value for a pair of VNDS racers in that size? Obviously i dont want to overpay for them, but i also dont want to come back to him with whats considered a lowball offer

Back
Top Bottom