OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
There customer service seems to be spot on. Even though I ordered the wrong size and I'm stuck with a 12.5. I've been so out of the loop and thought the blue lagoons had already released

I have a worn 1x size 12. I wanted a12.5, but it wasn't an option when I bought from Concrete.

Nike playing us dudes.. Yall really can't be serious and say these are men's shoes haha.. These are going straight back to niketown asap tomorrow morning
completely agree, saw them at footlocker last weekend and the first thing that came to my head was "women's colorway" ... really girly

completely agree, saw them at footlocker last weekend and the first thing that came to my head was "women's colorway" ... really girly

My issue isn't the colors included, it's the lack of contrast to make the shoe pop. A lot of other racers still use hits of black on the tongue and midsole to make the brighter colors really work IMO.

I like the turquoise and purple though. I think it just needed a slight tweak in blocking. Just my opinion for now. Who knows? That could change after it's too late to cop.

bruh, IF KANYE WORE THE HYPERGRAPE RACERS WITH RIPPED NUT HUGGERS YOU GUYS WOULD BE LIKE

"oh flames...damn those are crack...instacop...those are wet...etc" 

honest to god truth. 

people are gonna sleep on these. and in a year or so when there arent pairs left theyre gonna be expensive as hell. all it takes is one person to wear them right and people will catch on. if u gave me a choice between oreo 2.0 and these id take these every single time. even my black and white racers honestly i think are kinda boring. i have them simply cause i go them for 90$ one ebay when nobody had any clue about racers and wanted to try the new technology out. they do "pop" imo really nicely. 

its all opinions though. u cant tell someone to like something. u think its girls...fine. u like them...fine. 

Last edited:
Really wish they brought some the colorways from the 1st series trainers to the Racers...

#BrooklynFlyknit

Word. Honestly there isn't any bad colours when it comes to the racers, obviously some are better then others. It' all depends on how the colours go with the outfit. Even the multi racers can look like **** without the right outfit. I just love the racer model in general, all the colorways look good to me.

bruh, IF KANYE WORE THE HYPERGRAPE RACERS WITH RIPPED NUT HUGGERS YOU GUYS WOULD BE LIKE

honest to god truth. 

people are gonna sleep on these. and in a year or so when there arent pairs left theyre gonna be expensive as hell. all it takes is one person to wear them right and people will catch on. if u gave me a choice between oreo 2.0 and these id take these every single time. even my black and white racers honestly i think are kinda boring. i have them simply cause i go them for 90$ one ebay when nobody had any clue about racers and wanted to try the new technology out. they do "pop" imo really nicely. 

its all opinions though. u cant tell someone to like something. u think its girls...fine. u like them...fine. 

honest to god truth. 

quit trying to justify your own pair by putting us into a boat full off sheep. Just admit you bought a wack pair of racers brah

honest to god truth. 

I wish there was more people like you so oreos would still be in Stock haha

quit trying to justify your own pair by putting us into a boat full off sheep. Just admit you bought a wack pair of racers brah
i've always lived by to each his own... if you dont like them great more for others that do. is it costing you anything? nope

however if you want to talk about wack, the only thing wack are those all blue AM1's. do what KG told Craig Sager about his entire wardrobe.. burn them. 

i've always lived by to each his own... if you dont like them great more for others that do. is it costing you anything? nope

however if you want to talk about wack, the only thing wack are those all blue AM1's. do what KG told Craig Sager about his entire wardrobe.. burn them. 

Thread inspired fit I wore today. Good to see some solid minds in this thread 
roll.gif
 God bless america, our metric system, and in 2015 pink and purple being considered feminine. And we all know what you mean by feminine, lmao.

The "if Kanye wore them" argument is ******ed. I gives no damn about Kanye.

Can some just not like a certain cw? Is that not allowed? Everyone should like something, especially if its bright green and purple? My bad then.

Back
Top Bottom