OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
just wondering guys what the best product is besides any angelus products as we cant get any here in Aus, to get the finish off the soles, as i wanna paint my mid sole black on the "hot cheetos"

Another paint called "createx", it's an airbrush paint. That works pretty well also.

If I were to wash my white Flyknit trainers in the washing machine, should I use hot or cold water and for how long? Sorry for the basic question.

You guys should follow this guy. His ideas of "what if'?" are pretty cool. I been following him for a while now.

Thanks for that. I'm thinking about doing a sole swap onto a set of my racers, but that has me thinking it might not be the best idea.

Whats crazy is I think prices will only rise

Flyknit hype keeps getting bigger and bigger

Oreo 2's won't be rising. I don't see these going for $250+.

If you don't have these (not you personally, just in general), you either don't want to pay up to $225 or you just don't want them.

They're dope. If they were on a better looking colorway, I think some of yall would change your mind.

I think swaps would have to be, lunar racers for fk racers, and lunar trainers for fk racers. If reversed, wouldn't look right.

just wondering guys what the best product is besides any angelus products as we cant get any here in Aus, to get the finish off the soles, as i wanna paint my mid sole black on the "hot cheetos"
Just buy angelus from ebay or amazon, someone is selling it in your country. 

Angelus is just quality acrylic paint + medium (which makes the paint flexible and can be found at any craft store or paint supply store) 

Those Lunar swapped Racers look so disgusting - the upper isn't nearly "substantial" looking enough to mesh with the Lunar sole, IMO.
also agree. it just doesn't look right. on a trainer sure, but... just no

Since I have some free time I wanted to do a lunar sole swap as well. I just need a upper. Haven't decided which to buy yet. Racers are on the top of my list only cause I have 4 pairs and 1 pair are beaters. I agree they do look a little funny up there.

I think they look good... But maybe a .5 -1 size smaller lunar midsole would look better. Kinda what Lemon did.

It was an honest question. Flyknit racers / trainers have a funky history of spiking in resale value unexpectedly. Seems that way to me at least
maybe $250 in like 6 months but we just had a restock at footlocker yesterday(?), so I think there might be more coming... it's still possible to get these from retailers so I wouldn't go anywhere over $200 for at least a few months...

indifferent.gif
Yeah I didn't know about a restock. Did a lot people checkout or was it gone immediately

Yeah I didn't know about a restock. Did a lot people checkout or was it gone immediately
the restock was like at 2 in the morning online... Took a few hours I think but it was only a few sizes. Point is they're still to be found at retailers.

I ordered around 6am pst, and they shipped from a SoCal location, so I'm assuming from a SoCal store.

Back
Top Bottom