OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I think they look good... But maybe a .5 -1 size smaller lunar midsole would look better. Kinda what Lemon did.

I'm thinking that maybe the slightly lower profile lunar lite sole like on my Nike lunaracer 2s might look nice on the racer. I have to wait to visit the in laws house though as my lunaracers are at their house after I forgot them there.

I ordered around 6am pst, and they shipped from a SoCal location, so I'm assuming from a SoCal store.

The size 10 I ordered went from "ready to ship" to cancelled :smh:

My friend's pair shipped from Northern California.

Last edited:
I'm thinking that maybe the slightly lower profile lunar lite sole like on my Nike lunaracer 2s might look nice on the racer. I have to wait to visit the in laws house though as my lunaracers are at their house after I forgot them there.

for some reason i was thinking a racer upper on a lunar sole would something similar to this. (not in this color of course)

It will. That looks like a lunar racer midsole, but maybe the lunar midsole is a smaller size than the flyknit upper.

It will. That looks like a lunar racer midsole, but maybe the lunar midsole is a smaller size than the flyknit upper.

looks like i know what i'll be trying to customize when i have alot of free time. :smokin

Last edited:
Got kind of a random question. Does anyone have any tips on how to clean my mc trainers? I scrub them with my shoe cleaner and brush, but I can't get them back to the brightness they had when I got them.

Got kind of a random question. Does anyone have any tips on how to clean my mc trainers? I scrub them with my shoe cleaner and brush, but I can't get them back to the brightness they had when I got them.
most people in here will tell you, take out the insole and shoe laces. Throw it in a pillow case and right into the washing machine and run it under delicate with regular detergent. 

DO NOT  dry it in the dry. Stuff something inside the shoes to keep the shape and just let them air dry

sz 13 Oreo 2.0s are in abundance on eBay for $220ish or less. Even saw one the other day for $198 BIN. I don't know prices on other sizes, but $250 seems a little steep at the moment.
rmk's stocks are probably from the first batch of 2.0's, which they've had for a while now. Cashing in on the hype which they tend to do with their prices.

Looking for a deal on one of these for running, anyone know of any current deals or upcoming deals?

I don't understand the fad with taking a picture of the shoes upside down holding the laces. Is it supposed to imply that the shoes are so light that they're like a balloon? I've seen it with heavy *** shoes before too. 

I don't understand the fad with taking a picture of the shoes upside down holding the laces. Is it supposed to imply that the shoes are so light that they're like a balloon? I've seen it with heavy *** shoes before too. 

:rofl:

I've done it.. imo it just looks mad cool and different

Those helium filled soles doe
nthat.gif

for some reason i was thinking a racer upper on a lunar sole would something similar to this. (not in this color of course)
These are closer to a Trainer upper. Not at all a Racer upper.

Go ahead and compare the 2. Look at the flywire on a Trainer vs a Racer.

- Trainer flywire straight lines vs Racers flywire curve towards the heel area

- Trainer = 8 flywire vs Racer = about 18 flywire

I just don't understand it either. They don't even look like balloons... Just upside down shoes.

Back
Top Bottom