OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
What do you wear with Blue Lagoon Flynit Racer ...

I thought Nike made those tech sweaters in that color ? Cant seem to find that blue ... just royal blue only . Any help would be appreciated.
I'm no style expert but I would stay away from wearing pants the same color as your shoes

What do you wear with Blue Lagoon Flynit Racer ...

I thought Nike made those tech sweaters in that color ? Cant seem to find that blue ... just royal blue only . Any help would be appreciated.
They never had blue lagoon colored tech fleece

Happy FK Friday

Last edited:
I just think it looks silly when I got all blk sweats and sweater and some blue kicks haha

Any color kicks work when you have dark wardrobe imo whether it be bright kicks or a plain and simple black & white kicks. To each his own. I'm one to rock say black tee, black sweats and red kicks :D

when the shoes are loud/colorful, everything else should be toned down. just my 2 cent. 

THIS. I just can't do that matchy matchy lol.

Hyped oranges are SUPER tempting.

seriously... real question is if they'll go on sale like the lagoons and sherberts did. Only reason i'm holding off
I'll probably end up paying retail, but I'd like to purchase through Nike or somewhere that has ebates, and a good/simple return policy, just in case they end up cheap in the future.

I haven't been paying attention lately due to school, but how recently did the Oreo V2's re-stock/re-release? Am I out of luck again? (LA area)

Last edited:
Highly doubt any 14s popped up when they dropped across the pond. NDC didn't carry a 14 the first time but there are UPCs for both size 14 & 15

Thanks man... At least there's UPCs
Any idea why NDC only released up to 13?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom