OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

They look stunning in real life. Got a few people asking on the streets on where to get them etc etc. I'll just shrug my shoulders and walk off. Need to enjoy the privileges of having an unreleased cw myself first, before it gets a lil bit mainstream lmao
where the hell do you guys come from? Ridiculousness just breeds so quickly.
Probably the IG generation. Not too sure how old you are, but when I was kid, no one cared if a gazillion people had the same Jordan's as you. We were just happy our parents were wiling to shell out $100+ dollars. My biggest problem was actually having to pick up the phone to call the store to see if they had them in stock and the rents taking me there. That and trying to find my Js in black
laugh.gif

Damn, wish I was bad *** enough to shrug and walk away when asked a question about my exclusive and stunning shoes 
smokin.gif

Probably the IG generation. Not too sure how old you are, but when I was kid, no one cared if a gazillion people had the same Jordan's as you. We were just happy our parents were wiling to shell out $100+ dollars. My biggest problem was actually having to pick up the phone to call the store to see if they had them in stock and the rents taking me there. That and trying to find my Js in black :lol:  

Grew up at a time when nobody cared about kicks. But I wanted AJ1's when i was in 6th grade. Still get upset Moms wouldn't cop me a pair for $65. That was like $600 back in the day

I remember when my parents didn't wanna buy me the AF1s back when I was in gr.7 All my friends were rockin' a pair 
mean.gif

i cri evrytiem 
frown.gif

Raise your hand if you didn't eat lunch at school for months just to save up for shoes. Then once you copped, you had to sneak it into your room because your mom would wonder where the money came from hahaha

People do in this thread what he's describing and get repped for it lmao
Pretty much this.

And it's not instagram culture it's streetwear going so hard towards exclusivity, like being the kid to wear something before everyone else does, as opposed to owning your style and rocking something popular, or something others wouldn't, in a unique way. 

Like if you only feel cool in it because no one else is wearing it yet, might say something. 

Last edited:
Raise your hand if you didn't eat lunch at school for months just to save up for shoes. Then once you copped, you had to sneak it into your room because your mom would wonder where the money came from hahaha

hahaha. So true though.

I never ate lunch in high school. Would go to the store and get some doritos and grape soda and go play some hoops during lunch.

This but I would eat girls lunches tbh so I was good till I got home. A few dollars a day added up haha.

Dang...back in middle school i had 1 pair for the whole year and i had to make them last smh lol i couldnt pass up school lunch though

Probably the IG generation. Not too sure how old you are, but when I was kid, no one cared if a gazillion people had the same Jordan's as you. We were just happy our parents were wiling to shell out $100+ dollars. My biggest problem was actually having to pick up the phone to call the store to see if they had them in stock and the rents taking me there. That and trying to find my Js in black
laugh.gif

Grew up at a time when nobody cared about kicks. But I wanted AJ1's when i was in 6th grade. Still get upset Moms wouldn't cop me a pair for $65. That was like $600 back in the day
I'm about to be 38. We cared who had the latest Jordan's, and maybe a few more like Huraches when they came out, but it's nothing like it is today. I remember I probably had 15 pairs of shoes in the 8th grade, which was like having 200 today. First model Jordan I didn't buy was the 7s. Just didn't care for them enough. 

hahaha. So true though.

I never ate lunch in high school. Would go to the store and get some doritos and grape soda and go play some hoops during lunch.
Yep. Then you'd go to the homey's house and raid their parent's fridge like savages (even if you ate lunch lol).  One of my buddies was Filipino and his moms always had some rice and adobo of some sort on deck. If we were lucky, some lupia (spelling?) too. Just used to suck when all they had to drink was water lol. Oh, those were the days. First world problems 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom