OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Black looks good, but stock looks better.

Why y'all buying these bright *** colorways, then want to tone it down?

every order takes like 2 weeks to get to you

remember the 2012 Infrared 90 fiasco? oversold, charged people, no shipping confirmations, wait times on the phone were literally 1 hr 30 min+

I think I remember that, I know it happened to few other releases too. I had bought a few Ascis on finishline and my order would process by the second day I would still wait for the tracking number and than I would recieve an email notifying me that the shoes are unavailable, happened twice, and one time it took almost 3 weeks to get my pair in.

Oreos came in from NDC, toe boxes look the same
probably will wear them once throw them back in the box cause racers all look the same and you can only wear these in joggers

Last edited:
Oreos came in from NDC, toe boxes look the same
probably will wear them once throw them back in the box cause racers all look the same and you can only wear these in joggers
I own over 10 pairs of Racers but don't own 1 pair of joggers. Guess I'm doing it wrong. :\

got confirmation on my royal/green and berries 5mins after placing an online order. I hope a random 6.5 pops up in the berries so i can grab em for my girl

real men show off the ankles b
Lmfao 
roll.gif

I knew it would happen my left foot is good but my right foot is ehh.. Must be my luck to accept it and move on.

Back
Top Bottom