OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
No one wears rolled up denim in the hood to show ankles
How else you gonna flaunt your bail bondsman's ankle monitor for bonus street cred?

Are you guys looking at your shoes througha magnifying glass or something? FKs are intentionally woven on some randomized doomsday device, so I don't completely understand, why you guys get physically nauseous, when your random toes weaves aren't perfectly homogeneous. 

Last edited:

Nike came in clutch, content with the weave

I updated my collection and sold a lot of pairs, "only" my 6 fav racers left (Black/Whites, Lucids, Cheetos, MC 2.0, Oreo 1.0 and my custom tranquils) The others didnt get the love they

deserve and it was time to let them go.

Since I am into ultra boosts and just bought my 6th pair I will keep the balance for the moment between my two favourite shoes.

I still love my racers but guys the ultra boost is a class of its own, lets see who will get more love in 2016.

I updated my collection and sold a lot of pairs, "only" my 6 fav racers left (Black/Whites, Lucids, Cheetos, MC 2.0, Oreo 1.0 and my custom tranquils) The others didnt get the love they

deserve and it was time to let them go.

Since I am into ultra boosts and just bought my 6th pair I will keep the balance for the moment between my two favourite shoes.

I still love my racers but guys the ultra boost is a class of its own, lets see who will get more love in 2016.
i think its gonna be the UBs 
laugh.gif

how much berrys after rrs disc and coupon?
[table][tr][td]Subtotal[/td][td]$104.95[/td][/tr][tr][td]Shipping[/td][td]$0.00[/td][/tr][tr][td]VIP Savings[/td][td]-$10.49[/td][/tr][tr][td]Offer Code Savings[/td][td]-$20.99[/td][/tr][tr][td]Tax[/td][td]$6.61[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]TOTAL[/td][td]$80.08[/td][/tr][tr][td]  [/td][/tr][tr][td]Charge to Credit Card[/td][td]$80.08[/td][/tr][/table]

Finally got em. Gonna finally wear them tomorrow. Not too happy with my weave on the toebox for my pair but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom