OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

Unless there really is no restock...
Lol we about to see $350+ then
laugh.gif

Lol we about to see $350+ then
laugh.gif
That's crazy, but I wouldn't be surprised if people still copped them at that price
laugh.gif
. I really have a feeling though that these are way more limited than what we originally thought. I honestly don't even know if there will even be a restock considering how limited they were at initial release.

Unless there really is no restock...

True, but only people who REALLY wanted them are shelling out money to pay resale. And once those people are gone, there won't be many left to pay those prices.

I'm not sensing a high demand for these joints. What do you guys think?

For that kind of money, I want to see proof Kanye is wearimg them. 

Last edited:
I think it was "Knit By Night"...

On the lookout for cheap Racers to run in :nerd: These are actually good to run in (for me, at least). :tongue:
I agree. Once you get your stride going, that zoom in the heel makes your run much more comfortable. Ill be looking forward to a 5k event within the next couple weeks in R.I. probably bring out my fireberries lol

Wore my Knit by Nights today. They look really good in sun light. They're pretty much 50/50 grey and black.

Anyone that ordered from undefeated get shipping info? Kinda getting worried they over sold.

Called undefeated and they said send an email.

dude, they dropped YESTERDAY, and you're worried you dont have tracking yet? give them some time to process orders, damn. they dont sit there, watch an order come in and pack it right away. theres other orders besides yours.

dude, they dropped YESTERDAY, and you're worried you dont have tracking yet? give them some time to process orders, damn. they dont sit there, watch an order come in and pack it right away. theres other orders besides yours.
Yeah these stores aren't like Amazon where everything is in a factory. They normally have employees do it by hand and it takes time when everything sells out instantly. 

The only time i've ever emailed about an order was after a week of not getting any info at all. SNS apologized and shipped it overnight.

just gotta practice patience. you order things online you need to expect to wait. and guess what, if they oversold then they oversold. you'll get you're money back to go spend it on another pair of shoes.

Last edited:
Some times i'm happy when my order gets cancelled because most of the time I buy shoes it's a treat yo self moment that I end up regretting.

I'm in no rush to get the shoes, just want to know 100% I got them. If their site wasn't so faulty and they had a solid eCommerce site than I wouldn't be stressing, but the way the shoes were purchased was so shaky to begin with. If orders are getting canceled then those people should be notified first so they can go another route before pairs dry up or resell prices go higher.

I posted a question and followed up with helpful info to other people that may have been curious cc: blueice blueice . Isn't that the point of NT? :rolleyes

Yeah these stores aren't like Amazon where everything is in a factory. They normally have employees do it by hand and it takes time when everything sells out instantly. 

The only time i've ever emailed about an order was after a week of not getting any info at all. SNS apologized and shipped it overnight.

They also don't ship as much nor sell the same quantity of Amazon so you can't really compare. IIRC most things are sent from a specific location for Undefeated, not from their flagship stores which is why they don't do allow in-store pick up. I believe it is in LV or some other part of SoCal. Less than a 100 pair of sneakers by hand doesn't sound like much work in an 8 hour day especially done with two employees.

All they have to do is send a mass email to all the people who received order confirmation but had to cancel for lack of inventory. That takes like an hour tops. Then start working on the shipping of packages and they can take their sweet time.

just gotta practice patience. you order things online you need to expect to wait. and guess what, if they oversold then they oversold. you'll get you're money back to go spend it on another pair of shoes.

I have patience, but when you order online there is a smooth checkout process that reassures the customer that their order went thru. There is a big uncertainty mixed with lack of communication/information and right now its a limbo state for alot of people.

My post wasn't a complaint so chill fam. Ya'll out here acting like its your first day on NT. So easy to scroll with past my posts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom