OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
i think people expecting these blackouts to release in a larger quantity later are playing themselves. i think this was it.

yes recent releases were all super GRs and available everywhere, but those were all old colorways they were bringing back. Nobody had any knowledge on this pair dropping at all, pictures just kind of popped up one day a week or 2 ago, and then they showed up on snkrs. they didnt seem to be available in many niketowns, and so far doesnt sound like any FTLs.

the nikelab tag every other place (besides NDC) has on it, tells us all we need to know.

Last edited:
Wow, woke up to a shipment confirmation email from Undefeated with tracking information for the blackouts.
smokin.gif

im jealous
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I was hoping your order would go through too man! And unfortunately I agree with what you just said about people playing themselves thinking the blackouts will release in larger quantities later on. I am pretty sure this (very limited) release was it especially considering all of the nikelab associations floating around.

Last edited:
right when i read you got an email i started refreshing mine hoping for something, but nope :lol:

i've had some luck in other recent releases anyway, instead of going 3/3 in the past week, i've gone 2/3, so i'll take it. plus im not even supposed to be buying things right now.

Last edited:
right when i read you got an email i started refreshing mine hoping for something, but nope
laugh.gif

i've had some luck in other recent releases anyway, instead of going 3/3 in the past week, i've gone 2/3, so i'll take it. plus im not even supposed to be buying things right now.
2/3 not bad at all. In the past week I've focused my purchasing on these and have gone a little FKR crazy. Have the blackouts, Oreo 2.0, and 2 pairs of MC3 on the way. Really loving the Flyknit Racers lately.

i think people expecting these blackouts to release in a larger quantity later are playing themselves. i think this was it.

yes recent releases were all super GRs and available everywhere, but those were all old colorways they were bringing back. Nobody had any knowledge on this pair dropping at all, pictures just kind of popped up one day a week or 2 ago, and then they showed up on snkrs. they didnt seem to be available in many niketowns, and so far doesnt sound like any FTLs.

the nikelab tag every other place (besides NDC) has on it, tells us all we need to know.
That's what I thought but it doesn't come in a typical nikelab white box and doesn't indicate on the label it's nikelab, so I'm going to say that these will have a chance to pop back up again.  We'll see I guess.

scored on kith!!!

i saw them loading new releases (vans collab/cncpts eqt) and was just waiting. i had a feeling they were coming :smokin. tried to grab a size 10 to oop, but sold out mid checkout.

Last edited:
scored on kith!!!

i saw them loading new releases (vans collab/cncpts eqt) and was just waiting. i had a feeling they were coming
smokin.gif
. tried to grab a size 10 to oop, but sold out mid checkout.
Lucky! congrats

Need that size 10 you were gonna oop doe lol

Ill keep an eye out on cncpts

haha i tried, i always use paypal and when it went back to kiths site i got hit with the oos.

no guarantees on when cncpts will go up, or even if at all, but just another place i was going to keep my eye on today.

im still expecting cncpts to have a drop at some point. would seem to be in line with the other boutiques that got them.
Sounds about right, this was/is a Tier Zero account release for some reason and I doubt they will be restocked at least not this maybe next yr when MC 2.0 come back 
wink.gif

Damnnn @drisk34 you turned that L into a W real quick
laugh.gif
smokin.gif

@sneakerp Glad you were able to cop the blackouts after all. How do they look in person? Can't wait for mine to be delivered next week.

Sounds about right, this was/is a Tier Zero account release for some reason and I doubt they will be restocked at least not this maybe next yr when MC 2.0 come back 
wink.gif
great news about the mc 2.0.. only thing is Nike is prolly gonna do something different to mess them up.. hope not though.. 

Back
Top Bottom