OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I wish I doubled up on this one.
  So do I. But it was hard enough to secure 1 pair... doubling up would have been near impossible
laugh.gif

not being sarcastic at all but what makes these "not worth" resale but y'all would drop it on MC 1/2? are these not hyped enough?
They dont glow or have 3M so no hype 
laugh.gif

"Nikelab" racer that came in the standard orange Nike box. Felt like Nike just slapped on the Nikelab title to bring hype back to the racer. At least show some effort and put it in those nice white boxes with separate lids. I'm sure I'll see these at the clearance store sometime down the line. Seen damn near every Nikelab shoe/apparel there so far.
Box doesnt dictate the release, Racers arent NSW which is what you typically see in the White or Black Boxes. 
Speaking of the recent nikelab release... Mine shipped yesterday from snkrs
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

Appreciate the advice Relax, I actually just downloaded the app. I'm pretty old school :lol:.

I need to unload so many pairs of shoes...

so how much do 8~9/10 white trainers (padded) in an 8.5 go for?

hate to go the reseller route (cause **** them), but i gotta make up for the $300+ that i just dropped on a pair of banned 1s

what's the most i can reasonably ask for?

Back
Top Bottom