OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
[emoji]128128[/emoji]
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Does anyone know if the blackouts are going to be at Footlocker?
I know that user usually posts samples, so I'm thinking those are legit. But did anyone notice the GUM SOLE?!
eek.gif
I just came from the Philippines and saw those exact same Racers on the shelves at Greenhills (place where all the bootlegs are sold) and laughed. lol

Does anyone know if the blackouts are going to be at Footlocker?

I just came from the Philippines and saw those exact same Racers on the shelves at Greenhills (place where all the bootlegs are sold) and laughed. lol
same here in Indonesia... 
tongue.gif

damn so the all black Racers are limited AF? I want these but paying an extra $100
sick.gif
Ain gonna pay for resale for the black FKR. Just gonna waitbfornthe restocks, hopefully
Just confirmed with Nike CS that the blackouts were indeed Nikelab exclusive so I'm pretty sure this very limited release was really it with no restocks in the future at all.

Last edited:

Just confirmed with Nike CS that the blackouts were indeed Nikelab exclusive so I'm pretty sure this very limited release was really it with no restocks in the future at all.
As I have suspected all along, Nike customer service reps are the oracles of the company and know every detailed move that Nike management have planned.

not being sarcastic at all but what makes these "not worth" resale but y'all would drop it on MC 1/2? are these not hyped enough?

"Nikelab" racer that came in the standard orange Nike box. Felt like Nike just slapped on the Nikelab title to bring hype back to the racer. At least show some effort and put it in those nice white boxes with separate lids. I'm sure I'll see these at the clearance store sometime down the line. Seen damn near every Nikelab shoe/apparel there so far.

Last edited:
its weird they have the nikelab tag on them when they didnt drop on nikelab :lol:

regardless, idk about those outlets. im not sure nikes numbers, but the online sites that had them only had ~2 pairs per size, most I saw was kith with 5 per size in a couple sizes.

"Nikelab" racer that came in the standard orange Nike box. Felt like Nike just slapped on the Nikelab title to bring hype back to the racer. At least show some effort and put it in those nice white boxes with separate lids. I'm sure I'll see these at the clearance store sometime down the line. Seen damn near every Nikelab shoe/apparel there so far.
+1...  I'm sure they feel the need to release limited stuff every now and then to reignite peoples' interest

its weird they have the nikelab tag on them when they didnt drop on nikelab
laugh.gif

regardless, idk about those outlets. im not sure nikes numbers, but the online sites that had them only had ~2 pairs per size, most I saw was kith with 5 per size in a couple sizes.
Yeah I agree with this. I'm also going by the numbers released and the fact that they were SNKRS exclusive + not even available on Nike.com, FL, FTL, etc. So only SNKRS, small boutique retailers like Kith and Undefeated dropped them release day with only a few pairs available in each size. Seems pretty damn limited to me... so not sure how people can think restocks for the blackouts are inevitable and they will end up in outlets
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom