OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
if you guys had to choose; game royals or lucid greens?

Also, a LC on these would be very much appreciated. :smile:

Last edited:
if you guys had to choose; game royals or lucid greens?

Lucids >>>>

via IG (not my pic)

Thanks for the opinion @ILLustRAYt

I've been looking for a pair for running (more so after reading your preference for racers) and there's a pair used thrice available for about 120USD

Don't think I ever threw these pics in here. Got lucky with one of my pairs from the original MC3 drop. No swapping needed to obtain that elusive blue toe :pimp:.

Really wish there was a way to tongue swap with these. :nerd:

Last edited:
But of course gotta have all three MC colors ways I'm on the hunt as well.
Of course, bought the 3.0s a while ago, but before I figured out I like my racers .5 size bigger. So now I'm trynna sell them or trade them on Grailed with someone who got a 10.5 lol, mainly sell
Don't think I ever threw these pics in here. Got lucky with one of my pairs from the original MC3 drop. No swapping needed to obtain that elusive blue toe
pimp.gif

Really wish there was a way to tongue swap with these.
nerd.gif
Definitely one of the better weaves, mine was mainly the pink unfortunately. Was hoping for a pair like this lol

some say they base it off your purchase history, I think they take that into account, but its also pretty random.
I only wear racers and i've gotten 3 reservations in these past 4/5 releases. But yea... i didn't get one for the oreos.

Don't think I ever threw these pics in here. Got lucky with one of my pairs from the original MC3 drop. No swapping needed to obtain that elusive blue toe :pimp:.

Really wish there was a way to tongue swap with these. :nerd:

Nice man that blue toe makes a difference one other guy in here got a similar pair. So rare to see that much blue on the 3.0

Back
Top Bottom