OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
IMG_0315.JPG

Multi color Mariahs for flyknit friday while I patiently wait for this trainer drop next week. I know they get a lot of hate but I think they are fire. They actually feel more comfortable that the og racers. That being said nothing replaces the ogs lol

yeah the grey blends in real nice with the knit on the front half of the shoe.

And sizing wise, definitely go TTS. These are half a size bigger than my Racers (TTS) size and half a size bigger than my old padded Trainers (TTS), and these are long. I have a lot of toe space. Ordered the wrong size because I converted the UK size wrong lol

have the greys dropped on ndc yet? i haven't been keeping up, but seeing pics.. i need them

seeing more pics of the greys.. they kinda look like a more dull/wore out version of the coke whites, if the grey was darker then I could probably justify a cop

Could some one please inform me if **** sporting goods will be getting the flyknit trainers. I called TWO of my local dicks and safe to say they were acting like dicks

Could some one please inform me if **** sporting goods will be getting the flyknit trainers. I called TWO of my local dicks and safe to say they were acting like dicks

Haha NT censored ****, but didn't censor dicks ?

More than one **** is OK, just not a singular ****.

Appreciate all the pics. Now I know to focus on the grays and pass on the pinks. I think the pink is going to be an easy cop for those that have been waiting on them.

lolz They never know a god damn thing.

I remember reading somewhere that there's a way to get around the SNKRS app to use 20% codes. Aware me pls.
:nerd:

pale greys does have a slight creamish tint to it, more like light cement grey. Somewhat similar to the Chalk/Talc UB's.

So we really have two chances at the pales/sunsets? Select spots on the 24th then more spot in the US on the 4th?

Back
Top Bottom