OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Thanks, man. Noticed some colorways at reasonable prices on GOAT and StockX if you wanna check it out.

nah, i doubt ill ever buy another racer again. its the model itself regardless of CW that i dislike

Its crazy how much my tastes have changed.....
20141219_231927.jpg

whats also funny is the shoe trees smh haha
i have a massive amount of these things i dont even want anymore

on a side note though....
If white trainers popped up on sale anywhere id probably buy two more pairs without hesitation. theres just something about them that are timeless for me

nah, i doubt ill ever buy another racer again. its the model itself regardless of CW that i dislike

Its crazy how much my tastes have changed.....
20141219_231927.jpg

whats also funny is the shoe trees smh haha
i have a massive amount of these things i dont even want anymore

Oh man... if I had this amount of pairs (variety), I'm calling it a career

Kudos, sir! :pimp:

What's the sole/spike pattern? Is it legit spikes? Or the stuff they've been using on the lunar control

What's the sole/spike pattern? Is it legit spikes? Or the stuff they've been using on the lunar control

They are golf shoes, and it’s just the molded rubber on the bottom into those spikes. They look like shark teeth. Thinking about using them hiking.

FA5D093A-5FDF-4260-BD58-1C77AA26737D.jpeg

BD5B727F-6042-45B2-8301-96B904AF48CB.jpeg

Something is just a bit off with this colorway.

Have you worn the other Gs for actually golfing? If so, how do they hold up?

I have the am90 golf shoes with a very similar looking outsole, personally I think I'm going back to actual spikes. But really wondering how'd the flyknit upper would hold up for stability.

Actually stopped to look at the olive trainers and I’m gonna def need those. Think I’ll get them instead of the all black upper with white soles. Olives, black/whites and reds is enough for me.

Back
Top Bottom