OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
D9EFD830-10F2-4882-ADD9-BB091C2B8D27.png
Someone is UNLOADING htm pairs on a Facebook group
What is he asking? I know he has to be taking a hit being that there is ZERO hype for trainers.

Last edited:
I’d love for the black white pairs but I’m not in a stage of my life where I could ever justify those prices.

Those blue/green HTM Lunar Trainers are my grails but too rich for my blood at the moment. My size too.

HTMs are definitely grail status. How did he get so many? Lol Like he had no intentions on ever wearing those. Guess I can’t be mad the reseller though. Not his fault Nike made these so ridiculously limited.

Last edited:
HTMs are definitely grail status. How did get so many? Lol Like he had no intentions on ever wearing those. Guess I can’t be mad the reseller though. Not his fault Nike made these so ridiculously limited.
I wonder if they'll ever retro them. I got in the flyknit game too late to even had a chance at getting a pair

To be completely honest, I’d rather get multiple soleswaps rather than one HTM.

When they initially dropped, I was blown away only because they utilized the Lunaracer sole. Now, with soleswaps in the picture, I don’t really care about them. Sure they’re limited and all, but a soleswap with an FKR or FKT on an LR sole is essentially the same concept. Plus, there are better GR FKR / FKT uppers, IMO.

Last edited:
Well I’d say if you’re willing to spend anything on an htm. You’re probably into it for the history of the shoe itself.
I agree, not a smart investment as demand has declined. Especially when you could just sole swap.
However, there’s a few htm pairs that have colorways exclusive to htm and I’d love to have, but they would more than likely be strictly for display, maybe a one or twice wear to a sneaker or event or something.
The few pairs I would spend a little cash on...
5639117B-5D8F-4940-9194-7D01E4707A84.png A0DA3F5D-5B6B-403C-8B94-DF505053D8AA.png C10A30E0-7663-4374-9A13-F978548C7E85.png CEBD99D0-95E9-4ABE-B771-D139CDE19706.png

Last edited:
I hope in 2-3 years, these Racers will go up in value again.

I'm sitting on alot of doubles.

I have 3 pairs of the MC's just sitting in the closet from when they hit NDC for $48 shipped.

I have 3 pairs of the MC's just sitting in the closet from when they hit NDC for $48 shipped.

Honestly it's gonna be hard for Racers to come back in style unless someone of notoriety (Kanye-level) wears them to influence buyers which I don't even think Nike has anyone like that at the moment.

Imo what killed the Racer was increasing supply by releasing at almost all foot stores, retroing older color ways and releasing too many new color ways too quickly in the final months. You'll need a devoted collector to have a chance at selling for a profit. Then again, getting them for $48 shipped is gonna turn a profit regardless :lol:

It’s going to take at least that for the prices to go up. Right now the chunky dad shoe is in which is the polar opposite of racers so most people can care less about Racers. But you know with fashion what was once out of style is bound to be back in but we just don’t know when or how long.

All u mention is sole swaps haha

It really opened another dimension for me LOL

When I go to the outlets I check out the shoes that I want as is or stock, then I scan for either soles or uppers I could use for potential swaps. It can get expensive though, and you need a lot of patience. It’s like Christmas all over again when I get my bulk orders in! LOL

I want another MC2 upper to pair with an all white epic React sole.

Back
Top Bottom