OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
unDS.

still can't believe i caught these on sale, discounted, at a random low key spot, a few weeks ago:

13956522351_43b0e16e7c_c.jpg

13959701935_1ae23a14c2_c.jpg

13979683543_ab96ed8156_c.jpg

you're welcome for the help.

just throw them in the wash man

i wouldve just tossed it in the washer too
i usually don't like throwing into washer since i can feel the difference afterwards. i'll do it if it was a big difficult stain to get out. the damage has been done by jason markk cleaner and it's pretty much irreversible. threw them in the washer right before i posted and it didn't help. trying it with bleach now.

Uncle snapped a picture during Easter lunch.

Shoutouts to ILLustRAYt for these Volt trainers. Thanks brother. :smokin :smokin

Boredom Bonus: Time these black trainers a rest.

It was a pleasure doing business, Sir! Enjoy those Volt Trainers! :smoking

Dope Black/White Racers too! :smokin

does anyone know, can you get the laser crimson racer from nt boston I tried calling and it seems like they put on hold until you hang up 

still been searching for a sz10 white/back or black/white trainer :[ also i regret ever sending back my black/white racers to nike that i got for 80 bucks because of a loose thread smh im an idiot by the time i got  a refund sold out. 

Don't give up guys ! Was blessed by the craigslist gods today and found a pair of white trainers DS in my size for below retail !

The hoodie is H&M.

The pants are actually Lululemon. I always thought they were all women's stuff, but last year my girl took me in there last year saying they had dope men's workout clothes (they really are sick for working out, way better material than Nike's dri-fit stuff). Was surprised to see these drop crotch cropped sweats. Never seen drop crotch anything around here. :lol: It's only a slight drop crotch tho, I can't mess with the really low ones.

I got em on sale tho, last summer, and they're long gone now. But I saw Urban Outfitters sent me an email the other day about cropped sweats, so they prolly have a few now.

Never liked capri's, but capri's are loose at the bottom, while the fitted, elastic band cropped sweats are dope looking. That's generally how I rock em in the gym too, just really like the look. I usually pull regular length sweats up under the knee when I get warmed up, but the cropped ones just cuts out all the extra material.

Anyways, thanx for the feedback, guys.

Flyknits are some of the most comfortable shoes I've worn, so I figured I'd share my first wear of these.

How do you guys clean your flyknit trainer white black?? I was going to use jason markk but I just saw someone posting pic of pink stain on shoes.

Any tips guys??

How do you guys clean your flyknit trainer white black?? I was going to use jason markk but I just saw someone posting pic of pink stain on shoes.

Any tips guys??
i posted the jason markk pics. you can definitely throw them in the washer though and air dry. i just don't like doing it. 

Back
Top Bottom