OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Yea that's my problem... I just need one more pair of shoes to complete my rotation for this year which happens to be the trainers in black. Once I get them I can just focus on things that are more important...so yea I guess resellers price wouldn't hurt me too much. I am a size 9.5-10 and currently have a seller offering me 250... which I don't think is too bad when you're desperate lol.

Hello, if anyone can help me out I would be grateful.

I wear a size 10 in Nike Inneva's and Nike Mayfly's. Does anyone know how the Flyknit Trainers in size 9.5 would compare to either of these shoes? It's to my understanding that Nike's sizing can be a bit confusing since in Flyknit Chukka's, I wear a size 9.5... I honestly don't know what my true shoe size is thanks to Nike.

I have got the shipping infos from DF now, have to admit I was a bit worrried I never was going to see my shoes, but now it's going to be a good weekend! [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

Yea that's my problem... I just need one more pair of shoes to complete my rotation for this year which happens to be the trainers in black. Once I get them I can just focus on things that are more important...so yea I guess resellers price wouldn't hurt me too much. I am a size 9.5-10 and currently have a seller offering me 250... which I don't think is too bad when you're desperate lol.
I would wait. There are a lot floating around right now and it's not necessary to spend that much coin at the moment

boutta scoop up a pair of Neo Chlorines for $180. 
nerd.gif

$250 for black trainers is too much.

Restock could still happen.  This shoe came out in 2012, yet restocks have been occurring years later.

I don't understand this recent onslaught of Dope Factory posts..volts/whites/blue glows have been up for MONTHS and have been posted numerous times and nobody bit until now.

^ I was thinking about that the other day. Cant be that hard. Someone be the guinea pig and try it out :lol:.

Kinda curious. Has anyone actually tried to remove the padding?
nerd.gif
^ I was thinking about that the other day. Cant be that hard. Someone be the guinea pig and try it out
laugh.gif
Someone did it months ago and it didn't work.  The padding is supposedly connected to a hard and sharp plastic piece.  It digs into the ankle and heel, I believe.  Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Damn, someone just listed a pair of White FKT size 10 with a BIN of 850 and they're not even the unpadded version :lol:

Damn, someone just listed a pair of White FKT size 10 with a BIN of 850 and they're not even the unpadded version
laugh.gif
It's a tactic some people do just to get views and have someone send an offer via eBay message.  Still pretty sad/hilarious to see.

Back
Top Bottom