OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Never saw these before but I just checked my account and I have one. Thanks for the heads up. Do you know the criteria for receiving one of them :nerd: ?

Mine expires tomorrow. Might use it on a pair of Megatron Huarache Free Shields. Been trying to double up on those for a year now and there's finally a pair that I can fit for a reasonable price.
how do you get to see if you have one because i don't have a tab for coupons ?
I don't have a coupons tab either (or at least I can't find it). I just went to the My eBay page and scrolled all the way to the bottom.

I don't have a coupons tab either (or at least I can't find it). I just went to the My eBay page and scrolled all the way to the bottom.

I didn't get one :x

I don't have a coupons tab and I scrolled to the bottom of my page... I guess high feedback members get them or something

Also what's a good price to purchase some black/white racers for about? (black on the lateral side and white on the medial side)

Last edited:

I didn't get one :x

I don't have a coupons tab and I scrolled to the bottom of my page... I guess high feedback members get them or something
It also shows it when you mouse over the "My eBay" text at the top of the home page. I guess I've just never noticed it:

Me and my dad share the account. We have a little over 400 feedbacks (100%) and if he isn't buying/selling watches then I'm buying/selling shoes :lol:. Maybe you just need to be relatively active to get a code.

Last edited:
Hey, haven't been checking through here lately so my apologies if this question has been beaten to death but, any idea on a NDC release date for those new racer cw's that have been coming up (lucid green/infrared/grey multi)? I know most people have been grabbing them through other retailers, but I'm trying to get them through NDC.

Th
I was fortunate to snag a 6.5 and 7 for the wifey to try on her 1st Racer. she ended up opting for the more snug fit. her reasoning is she's used to wearing flats all day and those are snug. I thought for sure the 7's fit her better but I guess I'm wrong. LoL. she wears size 8 womens Lunar1 & 7.5-8 Lunarglide5's to run. dunno if that helps but mc Racers are definitely nice on ladies too. seems like 7's are more readily available atm. even with the newer cw. size 7 is in stock for the GS and Lucid Greens at RW.

Thanks for the info. I went ahead and ordered a 7. If she doesn't like the fit then back they go

^ Those LUCIDS looking amazing in person. The colors pop and flow together in the Socal sun light . If you're on the fence on these, these are a must for people looking for a eye catchy color scheme. :smoking

:smokin

I've been away from Nikes for quite sometime after selling off 90% of my collection. Now I got hooked into the Flyknit craze like no other. I've sold all my heavy/clunky Airmax sneakers and replaced them with all the Flyknits. Best looking/unique sneakers that feel amazing to ever grace ones feet. TY Nike for spending my money again.

Last edited:
^ Those LUCIDS looking amazing in person. The colors pop and flow together in the Socal sun light . If you're on the fence on these, these are a must for people looking for a eye catchy color scheme.
smokin.gif
yeah, I agree they look best under the sun.

Th
Thanks for the info. I went ahead and ordered a 7. If she doesn't like the fit then back they go
awesome! sometimes, trying them on in person is the only way. I had to order my first Racers and Trainers to figure out sizing for myself. I went with the general consensus on here going TTS but I ordered .5 size bigger too to make sure I'm not missin' out. whichever one I didn't like, I just went to the local Nike outlet and returned them. someone was blessed by them I'm sure at the outlet.
roll.gif

good grief, I said to myself I wouldn't need those lucid greens after getting the neos finally, these new pics got me reconsidering though...but think I still want the teal/volt trainers more...maybe...ugh.

Nice pics everyone, I hate you all.

Got my Lucids in from RW today, too - they look great, but somehow my normal 10.5 feels too big.

I have lots of other flyknits, but this is my first pair of racers and they just don't feel right. The medial side of the shoe bulges out and I don't even have a wide foot, yet the length feels a tad too long...

Got lucky today.  Picked these up from a local spot.  luckily they were both my size.  I was after the white/blk trainers for a minute but refused to pay 200plus.  got them for $90,  and the reds just too cheap to pass up, $84.

So far all my flyknits have been under retail.  

so i ordered the racers from roadrunner maybe at the beginning of april, my order has been saying backordered but they just took the money out of my account today. do you think they will ship them soon then?

Got lucky today.  Picked these up from a local spot.  luckily they were both my size.  I was after the white/blk trainers for a minute but refused to pay 200plus.  got them for $90,  and the reds just too cheap to pass up, $84.

So far all my flyknits have been under retail.  

Local outlet?

Back
Top Bottom