OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
buyer's remorse. you live and you learn. 
tired.gif

Just got off the phone. Yeah eff all that..cancelled the order.

Smmmmmmhhhhhhhhhh. they just called me back and said they already shipped. Scoundrels. Smh.

"Yeah we don't know what those are because there is no pic yet. So I can't tell you what they are. But we physically put them in a box and they are on their way." uh what?

Hahaha is this real life? Wow.

its a joke. buncha clowns over there.

theres no way those boxes have left their building already. but hey, if they wanna pay all that gwap in extra shipping charges for no reason.

I get that you're disappointed at the moment with RRS. But you can always return them for a full refund. Hell, u can even wear them a few times and still return them for a full refund via VIP.

I get that you're disappointed at the moment with RRS. But you can always return them for a full refund. Hell, u can even wear them a few times and still return them for a full refund via VIP.

tying up money for a long time for no reason.

tying up money for a long time for no reason.

Ah. Sorry about sounding like I was getting on your case. But with RRS usually, I ways pay via CC. At least that way, my funds are never tied up due to all these pre orders. Just makes life easier. Wonder what they'll look like since there's no pic of these even with style code.

just called roadrunner and placed an order on a pair of "athletic grey and pink" colorway. I was told they only had 15 pairs and it would ship out today. 
indifferent.gif
 I'm hoping they're multi color 

The mc CW description on nike boxes are similar and w he recent restock of MC's in brazil my hopes are high

laugh.gif
 y'all crazy placin orders after that bs. i genuinely dont think that these are mc anymore after talking with them. but i'm hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom