OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Seahawks still showing a near FSR and b/w still showing OOS.

For those asking about it- I can't see Nike tweeting a link out for racers. They're a GR. There's going to be tons of these, just like EVERY other racer that's dropped.

The size 11s in trainers also fit well for me, however, in trainers, they fit a little tighter than they would in racers, but not saying they're uncomfortable by any means. For full disclosure, I wear thin socks that are made for running, so if you're going with a thicker sock (ie - DriFit bball type socks), you may want that room.
thank you sir. gonna try on a size 11 at local nike store to be safe. 

ROCKING THEM BW HTMS REAL NICE lol
tongue.gif

I know it's been addressed countless times, but I need some help with sizing. No store out here has any pairs, and I want to get it right when ordering (getting the brave blue/poison green). The last pair of shoes I've bought for the purpose of running/training were the Lunarglide 4's. They fit me perfectly, even with my wide feet. I've read these run narrow. I'm more worried about length and hate my shoes to run long! Will I be ok with my regular 11.5 in these? The other shoe that I wear a lot are the Free Trainer 5 Max/Fingertraps, also in 11.5 and those fit perfectly too.

I know it's been addressed countless times, but I need some help with sizing. No store out here has any pairs, and I want to get it right when ordering (getting the brave blue/poison green). The last pair of shoes I've bought for the purpose of running/training were the Lunarglide 4's. They fit me perfectly, even with my wide feet. I've read these run narrow. I'm more worried about length and hate my shoes to run long! Will I be ok with my regular 11.5 in these? The other shoe that I wear a lot are the Free Trainer 5 Max/Fingertraps, also in 11.5 and those fit perfectly too.

I've got wide feet, and am an 11.5 in the LG6, so when I tried an 11.5, the shoe ran long. I moved to an 11 and it was solid. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Good lord, all noobs need to chill
roll.gif
. It's happened before where Nike will pop up a few sizes of racers and it shows up sold out shortly after, then the FSR pops up later on. Patience grasshoppers, patience...

Back
Top Bottom