OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters

You guys think I should jump on this? Might be the lowest price we may see on these uni reds...?
 Def wouldn't do 190 unless you really really, REALLY wanted them. Like mentioned above these were on clearance last year for the mad low.

Filter + toe press makes me want them but in person they dont convince me.

Wasn't convinced myself until I put them on feet, they're really comfortable and the toe box isn't too bothersome in terms of looks. Got them got for $50, so it was even easier to not pass on them.

Filter + toe press makes me want them but in person they dont convince me.
the same trickery got me when these first came out

You guys think I should jump on this? Might be the lowest price we may see on these uni reds...?
might be the lowest right now, but I've seen them in the 160-180 range (ebay/fb groups) as of late and they get snatched up quickly. my favorite racer to wear

Can I get a LC
Thanks

Kind of late to the party. Are the black/white racers releasing on NDC or have they already sold out?
Mad late, but anyway: I guess you could consider the pairs that have already been sold on NDC a "soft opening," but the real release is yet to come, still at an unconfirmed date and time.

There's a bunch of ways, the easiest is to purchase one from online, I think people buy from coupon sellers on Twitter or sumn... Idk tho. I got mine when I got a pair of shoes from Nike all messed up. I contacted CS and they gave me a few codes as compensation.

Back
Top Bottom