OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm sure majority will say TTS on the racer. It is for me and I go TTS on the lunar 2&3.

If you refresh NDC couple of times or more daily and check NT , you will eat.
pimp.gif

If you refresh NDC couple of times or more daily and check NT , you will eat.:pimp:
This. So much hype, but I think most will get theirs. At least I hope so. Nike will, I'm guessing, postpone the release stateside to provide enough shoes for all- especially after the sales across the pond. I doubt they would want to lose profits on lack of supply when even a blind man can see the demand for these. Add the fiasco of RRS over the BW's and I'm thinking most retailers and ndc will have many to go around. But who knows!

Who knows what Nike has planned, wouldn't b surprised if they only release in a few spots like the previous Oreo.

I googled "Page Monitor"  If you have chrome they have an extension, otherwise you can use the second or third option.  It asks for the URL and your email

I'd be careful about monitoring Nike through your IP. You ping them too much and they'll probably block you. Of course there are work around; however, you should know before you try. I got IP blocked by ShadyPalace when they were showing Breds on their site. Not that I cared because I thought it was funny more than anything coming from them.

Back
Top Bottom