OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Happy FF

Just got these in. Took about 2 weeks from the freight forwarder, but they got to the US. Thanks Nike EU 
laugh.gif
. In daylight they look more Volt. With indoor lighting they look more blueish/green/pink. #FlyknitFriday
Looking good! Just curious, did you use Parcel Flow as your Freight Forwarder? If not, what did you use? if you dont mind sharing.. thanks in advance!

ya I think homie has them tied extra tight, it almost looks like he's wearing them as socks. 

it also looks like they are too big and his foot is pushed to the front. if you look at the heel, you can see the space in the back.

Is it just me or are the shapes of this years release of racers, specifically the Oreo 2.0, all f'd up looking?
wore mines last week when i went on vaca, regular walking only for 3 days straight, maybe around 5-7 hours a day.

yea ive noticed some changes on my racers too, its very minimal but im little worried now on using them for running or working out. 

you do gotta stay ttts on these, they breakout pretty nicely. 

I have red glows but you will have to trade those Milan's you paid a mortgage on !!
wink.gif
<3
Lol was able to cut what I thought was a pretty good deal for them.

But yea once I saw those original pics a few years back I told myself I would go to extreme lengths if my size ever popped up. They're essentially a low top flyknit chukka, one of my favorite models ever, with a (imo) perfect multicolor upper. Plus either 24 or 50 pairs means pretty much 2 maybe 3 pairs of sz 13s were ever produced... So yea, true definition of a "grail" for me that I had pretty much accepted I would never own.

Had to at least contact the dude... 
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom