OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Unless I'm wrong somewhere.

$171.51 price after VAT 

$17.07 shipping

$188.58 total

2.5% exchange rate fee

$193.29 real total

If you're getting $184, that's a good deal.

Good luck to y'all ordering on PDR.  Wasn't there some fiasco a while back with some other shoe where they oversold and held onto people's money for a bit? Can't remember exact details.

Good luck to y'all ordering on PDR.  Wasn't there some fiasco a while back with some other shoe where they oversold and held onto people's money for a bit? Can't remember exact details.

thats them. They are the worst. Customer service is doo doo. But if you're lucky, you;ll get pairs for good deals.

I got hit with a $64 bill for a $202 order i placed on a overseas site recently.
thats crazy. end used to be notorious for that. havent ordered from them in a while so i dunno if it's still like that. what site did you order from?

i've ordered multiple pairs from size? numerous times and never got hit with customs

Has nothing to do with who you ordered from. They're not the ones charging you customs fees.

thats crazy. end used to be notorious for that. havent ordered from them in a while so i dunno if it's still like that. what site did you order from?

i've ordered multiple pairs from size? numerous times and never got hit with customs

Unisports.

The funny thing is I ordered 4 separate orders for right around the same price back in Dec and didn't get hit.

Pissed me off because they could have just listed it as $199 but of course that would be illegal.

They did nothing wrong I guess. Just irritated because i copped tech fleece on sale only to see it almost entirely go away because of fees

Unisports.

The funny thing is I ordered 4 separate orders for right around the same price back in Dec and didn't get hit.

Pissed me off because they could have just listed it as $199 but of course that would be illegal.

They did nothing wrong I guess. Just irritated because i copped tech fleece on sale only to see it almost entirely go away because of fees
I ordered a pair of tech fleece sweats from size? because the pictures showed a color that was sold out everywhere and got a slightly different version (that wasn't sold out) from what the pictures showed and ended up costing $15-20 more than if I would've ordered from the US. Pissed me off but I wasn't going to go through the hassle of returning them and losing more money.

Last edited:
I ordered a pair of tech fleece sweats from size? because the pictures showed a color that was sold out everywhere and got a slightly different version (that wasn't sold out) from what the pictures showed and ended up costing $15-20 more than if I would've ordered from the US. Pissed me off but I wasn't going to go through the hassle of returning them and losing more money.

keep an eye on Unisports for anything tech fleece related. They have insane deals in Dec and summer. Great customer service too. Sent me the wrong sizes for two pairs. Sent me the correct sizes and told me to keep the wrong sized pairs.

What is exVAT pricing, and is that the price I will be charged from PDR?\

update: just ordered and my card was charged $185.60

Last edited:
Whats the going rate for Oreo 2.0's currently? i have a buddy whose willing to sell me a pair he got from the restock for retail but I'm a bit hesitant to buy since a couple other kicks are coming out around the corner.  Don't want to miss an opportunity to cop for retail and pay a ridiculous resell price.

Whats the going rate for Oreo 2.0's currently? i have a buddy whose willing to sell me a pair he got from the restock for retail but I'm a bit hesitant to buy since a couple other kicks are coming out around the corner.  Don't want to miss an opportunity to cop for retail and pay a ridiculous resell price.

DO IT

Jump on it. You'll regret it down the line if you don't...

Jump on it. You'll regret it down the line if you don't...
Fck it, i'll buy them tomorrow then when i see him at work. Thanks fellas for the input 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom