OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Will forever regret passing on those mc trainers when they were at outlets
mean.gif
RRS had them discounted. I should have doubled up. Got a pair through them for $80 shipped.

RRS had them discounted. I should have doubled up. Got a pair through them for $80 shipped.
I got my wife two pairs of them.  She pretty much wears them non stop, and they have started to fall apart... sad times in the trainer world.  

Mine still say "Awaiting Stock".

Anyone remember what the preorder date was?
It was the 30-31 July that they were available for preorder. I did my order on the 31st, assuming the guys who got their order shipped already ordered on the 30th. Mine said to be shipped out on the 7th August when I ordered.

would i be fine if I go a half size larger in racer? ive got somewhat wide feet

Last edited:

would i be fine if I go a half size larger in racer? ive got somewhat wide feet
Yeah I've got some pretty wide feet and I wear .5 up, I can probably do a full size.. with some Dri Fit Nike Socks (I wear Stance Super invisibiles / No shows)

TTS I can wear, but my feet hangs over

Can you guys help me out... All my racers are made in vietnam on togue label and I want to buy

a volt racer which tongue labes says made in taiwan, but its not the first taiwan label I see

on volt racers, can you confirm volts are made in taiwan or are these fakes

^ I'd call fake just based off of that tongue tag.

Not sure if Racers were made in Tawan or not but the font looks way off to me. Also the outer edge should have a blue hue and shouldn't be that easy to peel (bottom right corner is peeling off). Do you have any other pics?

Last edited:

Can you guys help me out... All my racers are made in vietnam on togue label and I want to buy

a volt racer which tongue labes says made in taiwan, but its not the first taiwan label I see

post some pics!

Hes asking for 110€, not too bad if they arent fakes
Looks legit to me.. i know they are making more fakes of other colorways but theyre still in production phase

pretty good price too

Last edited:
Yeah from those pics they look ok to me. For some reason that size tag still looks off though :\.

Yeah from those pics they look ok to me. For some reason that size tag still looks off though
ohwell.gif
That was what made me thinking of fakes, but another listing on ebay looks the same, so i want to confirm that. But it looks like there will be a volt incoming soon :wink:

All my five pairs say Vietnam/nikebetterworld.

Last edited:
the label is no indicator for fake.

the considered design is no spot for fake. they take recycled materials for the products and they coming from vietnam. So my trainers are.

this was mentioned earlier in this thread, but dont know the page.

That is the correct tongue tag for the volt racers. I am not at home so I can't send a pic but mine say the same thing. You're good.

Back
Top Bottom