OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I'm just gonna do a CC chargeback on the tax *(after the shoes come in ofc)

If nike gives me a coupon, double win

Real talks.

Mans are striking out because they didn't wanna pay the god damn tax. 
roll.gif

whats worse is seeing resellers who got that early access code
oddly enough - I really think Nike's motivation with the early access code was to cater to the athletes who wear these shoes for events. It would kind of suck to constantly have to buy the bad colors.

Last edited:
What happens when these people travel out to states that actually have sales tax? Do they just get pissed off at the cash register? WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO PAY TAX I DONT HAVE TO AT HOME
mean.gif

Last edited:
People who are trying to figure out what is wrong with america do not need to look much further then this thread... people thirsting over shoes that are $150, and then getting upset when they have to pay an additional $7 of tax. 

the flyknit racers have been deemed by nike as a "racing" shoe and places that were originally tax exempt under clothing is no longer exempt

Last edited:
I'm confused on why people are saying we're *****ing for no reason. We dont pay taxes on any clothes, food, or shoes in our state. If I was in a different state and buying something I'd understand, but since I can go on NDC right this very second and order any shoe, including the other racer CWs, why shouldnt I ***** about having to pay another 10.00 that Nike has no right to collect. Christ no wonder politicians get away with all kinds off mess.

People who are trying to figure out what is wrong with america do not need to look much further then this thread... people thirsting over shoes that are $150, and then getting upset when they have to pay an additional $7 of tax. 
$300 shoes no problem here's cash

$.99 app **** that I ain't paying that 
laugh.gif

I'm confused on why people are saying we're *****ing for no reason. We dont pay taxes on any clothes, food, or shoes in our state. If I was in a different state and buying something I'd understand, but since I can go on NDC right this very second and order any shoe, including the other racer CWs, why shouldnt I ***** about having to pay another 10.00 that Nike has no right to collect. Christ no wonder politicians get away with all kinds off mess.
Sure I understand what you're saying. But you really think people here are gonna feel for you and by sympathetic? lol especially when most people have to pay sales tax anyways. ultimately,  if you can afford $150 for a pair of shoes, you can afford paying tax. 

What happens when these people travel out to states that actually have sales tax? Do they just get pissed off at the cash register? WHY THE F*CK DO I HAVE TO PAY TAX I DONT HAVE TO AT HOME
mean.gif

They usually just show their ID and get it exempt

Got through snkrs a while ago and my boss almost blew my whole plan. She decided to talk to me right when I was about to go to the restroom to cop.

The swindle is that Nike likely won't be passing that tax on to the state gvt

The shoes probably cost what... $15 to make?

The tax they stewed up.... pure profit

Back
Top Bottom