OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
I love lists! :tongue:

My Top 3 (no order): Cheetos (Team Orange/Volt) / Lucid Green / Oreo V1

Honorable Mentions: BW2 / Seahawks (49er fan here) / Volt

Last edited:
Long time lurker here. Finally copped a recent hyped release worth posting for. :smokin

Last edited:
Blue shoes are always at the top of my list, so for me personally, I like the Blue Lagoons the best (as far as ones that I own)

The market sets the value.

You don't get to decide if something is worth a price that others are willing to pay.

You can have an opinion, but when you're talking about hype.. you're talking about the market.

Supply & demand bruh, eBay's selling through pairs at $350
THIS

Wow, I'm in Berlin this week and was at Overkill yesterday and all they had were FHC's and Lagoons. Must have just got the Oreo's today....

Cool shop especially if you're into NB, Asics, or adidas. Going to check out Snipes and the Solemart consignment shop tomorrow for the real heat. So far my only sneaker purchase has been a pair of DS Midnight Fog Lunar Chukkas off a K'lekt meet up. 

Complex has Berlin rated as the #6 sneaker city in the world. I believe it based on the high percentage of locals that seem to be wearing some kind of "sneaker" (mostly AM 1's, 90's and Roshes for Nikes and NB and adidas too). The heat factor is low though for what Americans hype on haha. JB and Nike Basketball sigs are pretty much non-existent here. Most folks wearing what the Euros call "trainers" lol. 

Been wearing my MC2's and Hyper Orange/Vivid Purple Racers all week and haven't seen a single other person wearing Racers or Trainers over here. 

Just picked up my pair from UPS. I like how both pairs are the same, but have somewhat of a different pattern on both shoes... V1 just to compare. So happy on how the weave came out.

Last edited:
Here's my flat lace swap (from a pair of Free Run 2s) for a pic reference. I definitely prefer them over the OG ribbon and rope laces...

Flyknit Racer - Lucid Green by ILLustRAYt, on Flickr
I haven't seen my mcs in hand yet, never seen first release in person either... But I don't see myself putting them over, or near lucids. IMO, BEST racer to date. Such a sick color combo.

Last edited:
Just got mine on the west coast.  More green/pink than blue... works for me as I was hoping for more pink 
smile.gif
  love them!  The colors look more vivid in person.

Last edited:
unpopular opinion but i dont see the hype with the multi colours, theyre not really all that and for what some people are paying as well i dont think theyre worth it

Back
Top Bottom