OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters

I tried to resist... But could not

Had a $20 off tho :shrugs

I tried to resist... But could not

Had a $20 off tho :shrugs

Same here.. I had decided to pass but i was at the mall buying a jacket. Once they let me try them on, I couldn't say no. When 2.0s came out they wouldn't even give us the box til we paid. Today was a good Flyknit Friday.

Yep love how Nike is killing the resell game. Producing way more pairs nowadays. Anyone that wants them can buy them at retail.

Wtf is not letting me place the order at the end.. Keep giving me a message saying that "the item in my cart have exceeded quantity limit".. ??

We are all a bunch of easily manipulated fools. I read your post C Money and instantly went on to RRS to purchase both as well. Also got in on the restock for cookies and cream pair on NDC. Broke my new years resolution of one pair a month after just 9 days in. #failed
****...should've never come in here...just bought blue lagoons & acai berries when I was just taking my morning dump before going on a run, how the hell did this just happen[emoji]128514[/emoji] I'm not even supposed to be in this thread & this is why. That was a hell of a deal though so I'll have to just go with it I guess lol

Last edited:
Nope first order and I also have only 1 in the cart.. Might have to give them a call before they sell out

I got the same error code. Ordered a pair yesterday on my reg account on snkrs app cause it wouldn't add to my swoosh account. I just gave them a call and they told it was limit 1 per customer so I couldn't buy another pair even though it was on a different account. Smdh. Only pulled the trigger on buying for retail cause I didn't want to miss out. Otherwise I would've got it for cheaper.

I got the same error code. Ordered a pair yesterday on my reg account on snkrs app cause it wouldn't add to my swoosh account. I just gave them a call and they told it was limit 1 per customer so I couldn't buy another pair even though it was on a different account. Smdh. Only pulled the trigger on buying for retail cause I didn't want to miss out. Otherwise I would've got it for cheaper.

I got the same error code. I just used a different account and card and it went through.

I got the same error code. I just used a different account and card and it went through.

That's weird I haven't ordered anything on NDC since the '89 WC3... I even called and rep got the same message.. Said that they will be calling me call to resolve the issue.. Oh well I'll keep my eye out for a pair, yesterday I even called 3 FTL around my area and they didn't have a clue about the shoes [emoji]128529[/emoji]

I'm just waiting for Nike to remove the 1 pair limit so I can feast with my 20% code lol

Back
Top Bottom