OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Hey guys, flyknit racer noob here. First question, do racers stretch a little as you wear them? My two pairs that came out a while ago fit a little snug, but not too bad. HOWEVER, I bought the Oreo 1.0 today, and they feel much more snug than the other two pairs. Anyone else notice that these fit more snug, or am I just crazy?
They do stretch a little with wear. I always get the same size for all my racers and there are some that do fit tighter. I think it's actually inconsistencies with the shape of the toe box that causes this.

Hey guys, flyknit racer noob here. First question, do racers stretch a little as you wear them? My two pairs that came out a while ago fit a little snug, but not too bad. HOWEVER, I bought the Oreo 1.0 today, and they feel much more snug than the other two pairs. Anyone else notice that these fit more snug, or am I just crazy?
Yea, I noticed the oreos fit tighter than the BWv, if you have a steamer at home you can steam your racers to make them form fit around your foot. I've done it to my other flyknits that had a tight fit and it fit amazing afterwards.

Loving my new flyknits.
happy.gif

They do stretch a little with wear. I always get the same size for all my racers and there are some that do fit tighter. I think it's actually inconsistencies with the shape of the toe box that causes this.

Same here. My nike dri fit socks and wearing em eventually break em in and they feel perfect after.

Lol u were the one who screwed the rest depending on how many u got. I thought 10/10.5 was the most common but I guess not.
I ordered quite a few of the size 9s... and they should be arriving on thursday.  No screwage found here. 

I got one of each, one goon, one barftop, one acai berry... $70 each is hard to pass up. I doubt my three pairs screwed the others.

Wow. The acai berries are a lot nicer in person. Just got my 3 pairs from RRS. Can't beat $70 a pop. Going to have to order another pair of acai berries

Those look great, how much time did you spend doing this?
About 1-2hrs per pair, it really depends on how many layers of paint you want the sole to have. I'm also pretty new at it so it took me longer 
laugh.gif

They look A LOT better! I hope the paint holds up. Cracking seems inevitable if the paint is on the midsole. :/
Yeah for sure, I've worn each pair for about 3-4 times now and the paint still holds up. Hopefully the cracks (which will most likely happen sooner or later) won't be too bad

Back
Top Bottom