OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.1%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.0%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 51 24.3%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.3%

• Total voters
@dragicon hey man quick question, when you ordered from RRS were you charged right away for the shoes? or did the charge go through when they were shipped?

@dragicon hey man quick question, when you ordered from RRS were you charged right away for the shoes? or did the charge go through when they were shipped?
It seems to be rather random at times with RRS.  Sometimes they charge me right away, and it stays as pending until it ships.  Other times they charge when they ship.  

Also, check your PM.

I decided to mess around with my 2.0s, now that i know i can quadruple up on V1s without a problem. Might give them one more coat for a darker look but i like them.

Saved this image of a custom from a while back when the lagoons were initially released. Personally I think the wolf grey looks much cleaner than white midsole. Just a thought for anyone who was thinking of painting them.

*not my pic, props to whoever did this custom*

wow i was debating whether or not to do a light blue on my lagoons just like on the olympics pictured above when they come in

Saved this image of a custom from a while back when the lagoons were initially released. Personally I think the wolf grey looks much cleaner than white midsole. Just a thought for anyone who was thinking of painting them.

I'm not a fan of customs, will never do it, but those are sick

Last edited:

I'm totally doing this when my pair comes in from RRS. I'm guessing Angelus Light Grey...

Last edited:
For those that are debating to paint your goons/sheberts, I'd say do it

indoor lighting

I bought both these pairs with the intention to do this. I have a guy that does customs for me. But might have to attack these on my own so I can fix em when they crack haha. Looks :smokin

Welp, my girls size 5 Acai and my size 10 Lagoons were cancelled by RSS. Our faults for waiting a little too long :x

Back
Top Bottom