OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone got any news on any upcoming releases?

From the rumorville:

Neo turq: feb - March
Multicolor 1: end of summer
Blue Olympic (similar to original Olympic color scheme and I posted a picture a few pages back): near summer olympics

Others rumored to be released are the OG volt and orange racers

Somebody posted an olive green racer a few pages back, so that might hit release as well.

i really hope those rumor comes true!

starting off my 2016 with majority of flyknit racer pick ups.. 

I'll get some pictures soon

From the rumorville:

Blue Olympic (similar to original Olympic color scheme and I posted a picture a few pages back): near summer olympics

Somebody posted an olive green racer a few pages back, so that might hit release as well.
I hope about the Blue Olyimpic and the Volts but the others I'll get if the opportunity comes I wouldn't go out of my way for them

Oh the irony of racer/trainer fanboys *****ing that ultra boosts should be sitting on clearance racks but because Kanye wore EM now they're too hyped? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Y'all got the memory of a ******* fly

Has anyone got any news on any upcoming releases?
From the rumorville:

Also, to add to my post, I think the fire berries are supposed to be out early this year as well:

picture of olympic color way:

Oh the irony of racer/trainer fanboys *****ing that ultra boosts should be sitting on clearance racks but because Kanye wore EM now they're too hyped? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

@ me or quote me next time. If you don't think this is the truth, then I don't know what to tell you.

Bro. My point is Flyknit racers and trainers were on clearance racks. I copped two pairs of MC1s for $120 total. Then a certain individual wore em...all of a sudden the market magically shifted [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I been rocking boosts since day one. I welcome the bandwagon. They're the best shoes on the market by a mile.

@ me or quote me next time. If you don't think this is the truth, then I don't know what to tell you.
I don't know what his point is.  I think the general consensus here was that we are pissed that kanye is wearing the shoes we like because then they get hyped up and it makes it much harder to buy the shoes... I don't know why anybody would like that scenarios except for adidas or nike.  

Bro. My point is Flyknit racers and trainers were on clearance racks. I copped two pairs of MC1s for $120 total. Then a certain individual wore em...all of a sudden the market magically shifted [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I been rocking boosts since day one. I welcome the bandwagon. They're the best shoes on the market by a mile.
roll.gif
 please show that receipt of the MC racers on clearance for $60 a pop.  

Last edited:
Make sure y'all keep receipts/order confirmations from all the rrs joogs for when someone doubts you...

Deep discounts happened all the time on flyknits once the initial Olympic hype subsidied.

Do you read? I clearly stated that flyknits were sitting on clearance racks. I copped the whites trainers for $90 from NDC. Now they're $300 because of Ye? The black/white racers sell out because they're similar to the trainer colorway.

What about the white energy boosts that sat and instantly sold out. And all those white UBs that sold out. Now the creams?

First wave of UBs SAT. The black/purple, solar etc. hype picked up the instant he wore those whites and if you can't see that you're BLIND

I don't know what his point is.  I think the general consensus here was that we are pissed that kanye is wearing the shoes we like because then they get hyped up and it makes it much harder to buy the shoes... I don't know why anybody would like that scenarios except for adidas or nike.  

I can't take people seriously who don't read. You're the first person to actually get my point of view.

Kanye wearing these shoes makes it harder to cop at a nice discount. I don't know how difficult this is to understand.

Make sure y'all keep receipts/order confirmations from all the rrs joogs for when someone doubts you...

Deep discounts happened all the time on flyknits once the initial Olympic hype subsidied.
Uni red racers, electric green trainers, blood orange trainers, preordering both MC trainers and racers for a discount on RRS.

WHAT A TIME

true, but this is like a fishing story as the longer the time passes, the bigger and bigger the fish gets.  MCs were restocked many times, but other then lucking out and finding a return at an outlet, they rarely were discounted at all.  In general, its difficult to find racer color ways for less then $65, and he is saying that he found the most popular color way of the racers for $60 because they weren't hyped.  This thread alone probably jumped 300 pages during those two months where they kept popping up at random locations like Lukeslocker.com .  

true, but this is like a fishing story as the longer the time passes, the bigger and bigger the fish gets.  MCs were restocked many times, but other then lucking out and finding a return at an outlet, they rarely were discounted at all.  In general, its difficult to find racer color ways for less then $65, and he is saying that he found the most popular color way of the racers for $60 because they weren't hyped.  This thread alone probably jumped 300 pages during those two months where they kept popping up at random locations like Lukeslocker.com .  
Just stop talking. Now. 

Just stop talking. Now. 
it does seem though, that you got them at an outlet.  

Back
Top Bottom