OFFICIAL: Nike Zoom FLYKNIT Collection - Racers + Trainers ONLY - (SIZE POLL ON FIRST PAGE. CHECK TH

Size preference

• True to size

Votes: 101 48.3%
  • True to size runs snug, but feels fine

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Runs small, need to go .5 size up

Votes: 50 23.9%
  • Runs big, need to go .5 size down

Votes: 28 13.4%

• Total voters
Can someone post the style number on the box for Oreo v1 package got lost and I have to provide the box number.

All sizes for Nike fly knits are men sizes right? I want to order something from myrunning. What size would I need for a size 7 in womens?

almost pulled the trigger on Neo's but going to wait for RRS.

Can justify the Olympic pair either when i already have Chlorines, which i never wear.

When is the date that RRS will have the Neo Turquoise? They have the black/white/volt racer up and with all the discounts it doesn't seem that bad but i'm going to have to pass on them.

When is the date that RRS will have the Neo Turquoise? They have the black/white/volt racer up and with all the discounts it doesn't seem that bad but i'm going to have to pass on them.
Doubt anyone knows, unless it releases same date as FTL which is 2/12/16.

Good looks on the BWv's on RRS, didn't know they was up there, grabbed another pair to wear casually. Was using the pair I already had for the gym. $115 shipped
pimp.gif

Funny thing is, I canceled my VIP a while back, but it still applied to this order. They took the $2 charge off my CC and everything.
pimp.gif

Last edited:
I don't know if I should order the Neo Turq on myrunning or just wait for RRS. Been wanting Neo Turq. I didn't know RRS put up the Black/Volt on their website. Missed out on my size. 

Doubt anyone knows, unless it releases same date as FTL which is 2/12/16.

Good looks on the BWv's on RRS, didn't know they was up there, grabbed another pair to wear casually. Was using the pair I already had for the gym. $115 shipped
pimp.gif

Funny thing is, I canceled my VIP a while back, but it still applied to this order. They took the $2 charge of my CC and everything.
pimp.gif
Okay hopefully they drop that day. I need to do the same soon and buy myself a pair of racers for the gym such a comfortable shoe. I'm still a VIP member for now I signed up when they had that promotion but in a year from now I might cancel it 
roll.gif

Congrats on the pickup!

I don't know if I should order the Neo Turq on myrunning or just wait for RRS. Been wanting Neo Turq. I didn't know RRS put up the Black/Volt on their website. Missed out on my size. 
I really want a pair too, I checked out myrunning and they have a full size run on their site but i'm going to wait it out until RRS gets em.

Thanks for the heads up! Returning the pair I bought from NDC for the BWV and just copped a pair in my size on RRS instead. Saved $50 bucks!

Hi everyone! I'm following this thread quite a while now.

Thank you for so much good informations an impressions of releases...

I orderd (for my smal collection of racers of 5 pairs at the moment / all 9.5 US) yesterday at myrunning.eu (using PayPal, shipping in the EU/ Germany) -

after the order I got the information via E-Mail, that the 526628-404 are not in stock :

"The color 404 of Nike Flyknit Racer was sold last Friday. And because we are expecting the consignment we continue to sell them. Our system can not make an pre-order. Old customers just sent an email with a qustion and after make an order."

I thought, that would be interesting for you.

I'm still looking forward to get them by myrunning, so I didn't cancel my order - we will see - I will report ... :smile:

Is there already a list of expected(/ rumored) upcomming releases this year beside:

- Oreo 1

- Neo/ Turq.

- Olympic blue

- Multic. 1

?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom